On ignore

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
No more or less than yourself

No

Your
Health issues could morph into some thing serious

You are consumed with rage over this brexit caper and eventually unless you seek help for it you will flip into some serious confrontation ?? As you seek to lash out ???

Sort of thing happens in the states ?? Recently in Czech ???

Yes exactly

;)

Sponsored Links
No

Your

You are consumed with rage over this brexit caper and eventually unless you seek help for it you will flip into some serious confrontation ?? As you seek to lash out ???

Yes exactly

;)
Let’s hope he doesn’t develop multiple personalities….

What's signature all about?
Some words that you set in your profile that are automatically added at the end of every post. Like these:

IMG_5877.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No

Your

Yes exactly

;)
No. I'm fully satisfied we've got the brexut we all voted for. It has to work, regardless.

The fact there are no benefits the brexers can highlight just shows how we set the country back.

To think that is an advantage, shows more mental issues than asking to see the benefits does

Let’s hope he doesn’t develop multiple personalities….
I've been accused of it before. And you were wrong then.

Got no reason to move from my name.

In fact most of the cancel culture crowd accused me of having a different name. And all were wrong

No. I'm fully satisfied we've got the brexut we all voted for. It has to work, regardless.

The fact there are no benefits the brexers can highlight just shows how we set the country back.

To think that is an advantage, shows more mental issues than asking to see the benefits does

Speak for yer self

And seek some therapy before your bile and hatred escalates ??

Yes exactly ;)

Speak for yer self

And seek some therapy before your bile and hatred escalates ??

Yes exactly ;)
There is no bile and hatred. Just stating the bleeping obvious.

The brexers are the frustrated crowd. You should show them more sympathy.

There is no bile and hatred. Just stating the bleeping obvious.

The brexers are the frustrated crowd. You should show them more sympathy.

Not frustrated at all

Your the one full of bile and hatred

Jeez us you can’t post up any thing with out some slant towards this brexit caper

Your consumed by the caper all yer awake life ? Although you probably dream about it yer sleep as well ??

Mind you if it gets to bad for you there is always a clinic in Switzerland you can go to ??

Not frustrated at all

Your the one full of bile and hatred

Jeez us you can’t post up any thing with out some slant towards this brexit caper

Your consumed by the caper all yer awake life ? Although you probably dream about it yer sleep as well ??

Mind you if it gets to bad for you there is always a clinic in Switzerland you can go to ??
You do realise it was you that brought brexit up.

Mental issues ?

It would if you’re ignorant! And not very intelligent

I’ll need you to prove the above. Unless you can’t back up the lot ?
Here you are.

I find it little odd you try to deny the things you support.....maybe you don't realise you support right wing populism and conspiracy theories.

1)Trump: you recently referred to him as a "legend"

2)Farage: you recently said you liked him

3)Pandemic: you've called it a "plandemic"

4)Climate change: you said: "Climate change is a massive hoax"

5)Brexit: you said: "get a grip lads Brexit is the win"

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back