One rule for Blair.....

he most certainly can, because he just makes up the purest fiction and publishes it.

It started with you attacking me about my views on Russia. You and others here don't like it. I don't care one bit. Fact of the matter is this country is a sh1t hole for all the reasons I mentioned. You want to start criticising other countries look at your own first.

Sponsored Links
It started with you attacking me about my views on Russia. You and others here don't like it. I don't care one bit. Fact of the matter is this country is a sh1t hole for all the reasons I mentioned. You want to start criticising other countries look at your own first.

Off you go.
It will be a long walk, but will not cost much:
..............I can travel across country in Europe for 3 quid..................

Sponsored Links
conspiracy theories . there is good money to be made out of them . books , documentaries , films etc ect

how much has been made out the JFK shooting & still running Then there is

martin Luther king

marlyn Munro

Princess Dianna

Did the yanks land on the moon , conspiracy

so on & so forth etc etc.

most if not all of these conspiracy theories are cobblers IMHO.

Twin towers is pretty simplistic & basic tbh

Bunch of fruit cakes hijack some planes & fly em into the twin towers, about it really :)

how much has been made out the JFK shooting & still running
So, who was behind his assassination?

Then there is
martin Luther king
So, who was behind his assassination?

marlyn Munro
So, was anything suspicious about her death?

Princess Dianna
So, was anything suspicious about her death?
Did you listen to it on live radio and notice any discrepancies with later reports?

Did the yanks land on the moon , conspiracy
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
Did you watch it on live tv?

most if not all of these conspiracy theories are cobblers IMHO.

Oh, ok. That's that settled, then. I'm convinced.

Do you think it possible that someone could have gassed the Syrians so that Assad would get the blame?

I have my suspicions about the twin towers, actually, and apart from MLK, they've all got legs. There has been a much higher number of deaths from lung problems for those who were in the vicinty when the towers went down, and that could be due to the high asbestos levels in the towers. It would have been impossible to have removed it, and it was much cheaper to demolish it, and they did go down in a very controlled manner. It wouldn't have been difficult for the CIA to infiltrate an arab terrorist cell, and plant the idea.

But I always try and keep an open mind to all posibilities.

JFK =lee harvey oswald & accidentally shot by an on board body guard when the car acelerated hence the majic bullet caper .

princess diana = drunk driver

martin luther king = james earl ray

On the radio this m,orning French intellegence stated that they have def'info that assad did it & they will be releasing there evidence in the next few days ?

Do you think it possible that someone could have gassed the Syrians so that Assad would get the blame?

Highly likely.
When rats are cornered they'll try anything. And now once again you have western leaders calling for assads head.

Perhaps some one shot down that dutch air liner over Ukraine to implicate the Russians

Its a conspiracy ??? :)

North koreans ? USA ??? nato ?? chechins ? internal subversive elements in the Russian government so as to under mine Putin ?

Except Assads got form on using chemical weapons, and doesn't give a damn about the rebels. No one actually wants Assad out, as that would let ISIS in, but the west want him to stop killing his own people, so no one has any reason to do it, and then blame it on him.

It'd have to be a very far out idea for the Americans to do it, so that they could bomb the airfield, as an overt threat to the North Koreans.

The point is, though, that you either -

think everything that happens is genuine and what is reported is the truth, or -

you doubt some things, in which case you have no idea which are genuine and which are not.

There has been a much higher number of deaths from lung problems for those who were in the vicinty when the towers went down, and that could be due to the high asbestos levels in the towers. It would have been impossible to have removed it, and it was much cheaper to demolish it, and they did go down in a very controlled manner. It wouldn't have been difficult for the CIA to infiltrate an arab terrorist cell, and plant the idea.

But I always try and keep an open mind to all posibilities.
This isn't a conspiracy theory, as its well reported. The death rate from 9/11 is actually higher than the 3000ish people often reported if you include those that died later from respiratable related issues. Its not just asbestos, but the a whole host of substances that was in the air around that time.

Asbestos was found to be a problem during construction, and they got part way up one tower when it was decided to stop using it. They encased what was there to make it safe, which was fine of course while it was still standing.

Obviously, when the towers came down, much of it became airborne, along with residues from dioxins, PAHs, aviation fuel, transformer fluid, and diesel.
https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/industries/health/2006-06-25-911-health-usat_x.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/08/nyregion/08lung.html?_r=0

Sponsored Links
Back