One third of Britons admit being racially prejudiced

I wonder why RH does post such drivel?? It's kind of like "Here's my nuts, please kick them". Over and over. Is he a troll? Is he mentally unwell? Is he of "ethnic origin" and has a massive McCains on his shoulder?
Never mind he's met his nemesis in Mr Searle for sure :LOL:

Sponsored Links
"Never mind he's met his nemesis in Mr Searle for sure icon_lol.gif"

:LOL:
True.

You won't get a straight answer to a straight question Aron. That's why I don't bother with him anymore. It's like talking to a politician , as I keep saying.

You don't accept the term "drug culture" then, RH? A societal group who accept narcotics?

I think DropClanger fits you well.

Sponsored Links
"Thus, in cultures where it is widely practised, female genital mutilation has become an important part of the cultural identity of girls and women and may also impart a sense of pride, a coming of age and a feeling of community membership."

Eliminating Female genital mutilation
An interagency statement
OHCHR, UNAIDS, UNDP, UNECA, UNESCO, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNICEF, UNIFEM, WHO

You might want to educate the WHO et al. as to your definition of "culture"....

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So, he's refused to condemn cultures that practice FGM, he's confessed to a depraved act of animal cruelty, has used a racial slur towards a poster here, and has told racist jokes on this forum, and is STILL making a pitiful scramble for the moral high ground? DropClanger couldn't be more fitting.

On the subject of inferior cultures: why are followers of The R O P desperate to migrate to Europe, etc, presumably for our superior culture, then go all out to impose their inferior culture on us? What happens then?

Maybe best if they had stayed at home and kept their 'culture' to themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back