Onward Christian Soldiers

I put up the article from the "I" news paper

personally I have no particular view as to what the fruit cakes views on gays are or Christs for that matter. Tis all mumbo jumbo imo

point is what would the university have done if it was a Muslim expressing Islamic views on homo sexuality ? would he have been thrown off the course ?

Incidentally did mohammed express any views on homo sexuality that u know off :)

Sponsored Links
It's curious that "a traditional Christian view" includes an opinion not expressed by Christ.

Don't you think?

If you're training to be a social worker, would you not have to accept your clients without condemning them? Perhaps he chose the wrong vocation. I notice the university's lawyers said
"Mr Ngole had been studying for a professional qualification and said university bosses had to consider his “fitness to practise”.

I see he was relying, not on Christian teaching, but on Leviticus, so perhaps he is Jewish. Leviticus contains a great deal of nonsense, and a person who upholds all its rules could not possibly be a social worker.

""Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke [reason with] thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord." (Leviticus 19: 17-18)"
(it doesn't say "unless he's gay")

""It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood." Leviticus 3:17"

"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."
Leviticus 19:19

""And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even."
Leviticus 15:19-21"

Last edited:
It's curious that "a traditional Christian view" includes an opinion not expressed by Christ.

Don't you think?

If you're training to be a social worker, would you not have to accept your clients without condemning them? Perhaps he chose the wrong vocation. I notice the university's lawyers said
"Mr Ngole had been studying for a professional qualification and said university bosses had to consider his “fitness to practise”."

could not care less tbh , point is if he had been a Muslim & expressed Islamic teachings he probably would not have been thrown off the course ;)

Can I assume there are no practising Islamic social workers then ??:)

If he had been a Christian, and expressed Christ's teachings, he might well have been judged suitable social worker material.

You do make some very strange assumptions. Are you judy?

Sponsored Links
If he had been a Christian, and expressed Christ's teachings, he might well have been judged suitable social worker material.

You do make some very strange assumptions. Are you judy?

would he ?

if he was A muslim and expressed Islamic teachings on homo sexuals would he still be suitable ??;);)

Last edited:
btw the court did nor rule "that though Mr Ngole is entitled to hold his Biblical views on sexual ethics, he is not entitled to express them,”

this is an inaccurate claim by some religious pressure group. They have involved themselves in a number of cases involving people with objections to homosexuality and Islam. It's possible that they have also taken an interest in Christ's teachings, but I did not find examples of this in my online search.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: so if he had been a muslim and expressed Islamic views on homo sexuality he would not have been thrown off the course then ?

And he would have been suitable to be a social worker ? or perhaps muslims are barred from being social workers then ?? ;)

I would agree it tis a conundrum ;)

Look out way har bee is about , perhaps he is able to help JD out with the question :LOL:

Just remember way har bee this the UK not UK a stahn ;) your mate mr muller has no sway in the UK.

Look out way har bee is about , perhaps he is able to help JD out with the question :LOL:

Just remember way har bee this the UK not UK a stahn ;) your mate mr muller has no sway in the UK.
**** end has retreated to his gibberish mode, again! :rolleyes:

Who is mr muller? :)

Sponsored Links
Back