Sponsored Links
all them decendants of slaves in the USA

the multi millionaire sports people
bussiness leaders
actors

etc etc

where would they all be if it was not for slavery ??? tis worth a thought

Sponsored Links
You might think it's hypocritical of a black person to find out that one of her ancestors was involved in the enslaving of black people. But you obviously don't have a clue that it could be fundamentally shocking and upsetting to find out that one of your ancestors was responsible for such cruelty.
I don't suppose there is anyone on this forum who would be bothered to find out about their ancestors' depravity. In fact some have already said that it wouldn't bother then in the least to find that one of their ancestors was responsible for such a demonstration of inhumanity. Some may even find it amusing.
But other people do find it distressing and shameful to discover such awful history in their family.

not bothered to find out well i dunno

there was my grandad and a few others probably involved in some dodgy caper during the war

whilst fighting for democracy on behalf Adolph

what caper were your ancestors involved in

you obviously done some research

out with it captain speak up

( probably may not be the word to use :sneaky: ;))

Last edited:
another thing how come some in the states cannot be just americans

why do they have to call themselves african amercans :confused: is it pride in there ancestorial home land ??

Gaddafi
Amin
Mugabe
Obota
Zuma
That bloke in Zairre ,
chief butolazy
that bloke in swaziland with 100 wives and rolls royces

blimey the list is endless of african leaders that looked after there countries poor , meek and oppressed:ROFLMAO:

who defended human rights:ROFLMAO:

mind you they all have one thing in common all there countries capital is in Geneva or Paris :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

than there was that clued up leader who took over from mandella

um becky he was on the ball , with his cure for aids

eat beet root :ROFLMAO: was his take

We have strong, take no nonsense moderators who can spot a multiple username troll like yourself a mile off.(y)
You are welcome to your opinion. However I've seen many complaints about mods being biased, taking unnecessary actions, and boasting of mods banning members who oppose and expose racism and other forms of bigotry in this forum.

You might think it's hypocritical of a black person to find out that one of her ancestors was involved in the enslaving of black people. But you obviously don't have a clue that it could be fundamentally shocking and upsetting to find out that one of your ancestors was responsible for such cruelty.
I don't suppose there is anyone on this forum who would be bothered to find out about their ancestors' depravity. In fact some have already said that it wouldn't bother then in the least to find that one of their ancestors was responsible for such a demonstration of inhumanity. Some may even find it amusing.
But other people do find it distressing and shameful to discover such awful history in their family.
But that's the point. She actually said after finding that out that she isn't ashamed of her history.

But that's the point. She actually said after finding that out that she isn't ashamed of her history.
One can be proud of one's history and at the same time be ashamed of the conduct of one member of one's family, or an ancestor's conduct.
She used the words, shocked, horrified and disturbed by the uncomfortable findings.

One can be proud of one's history and at the same time be ashamed of the conduct of one member of one's family, or an ancestor's conduct.
She used the words, shocked, horrified and disturbed by the uncomfortable findings.

shocked :ROFLMAO:

horrified :ROFLMAO:

disturbed :ROFLMAO:

yeah right ;)

surprised may be as the victim card cannot be played ????

Sponsored Links
Back