Opinions on kit ??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
More than likely he has included flue and timer in his quote, saving you even more.

FYI he is charging £149+VAT for the flu kit. How often do they go wrong I wonder

What does the flue kit consist of ?

Hmmm, probably a few bits of plastic, some glue and some decals to stick on the wings?
It was a serious question :rolleyes:

So are you 1 in the same as raydar :rolleyes:

stevebamford wrote:

FYI he is charging £149+VAT for the flu kit. How often do they go wrong I wonder

Because your an arrogant sod i'd charge you more, the more arrogant my customers are, the dearer the price.

I do like arrogant customers more ££££££

ps. do your own donkey work, save yourself some ££££ and buy a cheap flue. Then ask an installer to match a boiler to it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

More than likely he has included flue and timer in his quote, saving you even more.

Hmmm, probably a few bits of plastic, some glue and some decals to stick on the wings?
It was a serious question :rolleyes:

So are you 1 in the same as raydar :rolleyes:

sorry gasman, thought you were taking the mick ;)

The quote didn't say exactly what the kit was but the boiler will be mounted in a side-loft on an external wall (9" solid) so am guessing its just a horizontal jobby

stevebanford
gremlin16 wrote:
As for tight gits on forums I have no time for them, and have no intention of contributing to their argumentative postings.

whoops - i think you just did !

I am only on forum passing time waiting for plaster to go off on builders opening.

Not really getting tied up in your argument, just here wasting time.

Sure am having a good laugh on here.

You sure it aint a vertical kit ?

to be fair to the guy - it could be a vertical kit as we did discuss sending the flue up through the pitched roof - but i'm pretty sure we left it that it would be through the wall to save the roof integrity (slightly longer pipe runs to get to the cylinder but easier install)

yeah fair do's - he seemed pretty sound when he came round

Did i ever tell you folks about once at work some plumbers came round 'to service the old boiler'. One of the guys at work said 'She's over there mate - do your best!' - pointing at the receptionist !!!! heh heh heh. she wasn't amused!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back