Ouch

Sponsored Links
Being taller than average myself, I can readilly identify with the head banging incidents so far mentioned. I would love a pound for everytime I have banged my head either sober or drunk (Yes I am a Muslim that drinks..One has to have a Vice in life to be considered normal! :LOL: )

I recall once incident on tour in Nthn Ireland, the team and I were on an Obbo and silence was the name of game due to proximity, so what do I do, clout my bloody head on a steel beam taking making about a 3" gash from my scalp. I recall my first reaction was to clamp my hands over my mouth and head simultaneously, whilst my colleagues clamped hands over their mouths to stiffle laughter..bar stewards. That really did hurt, I later had 7 stitches in my scalp to close the wound and the headache from hell for several days.

Softus, you have my sympathy.

Thanks Stulz. The bulge on my head has since subsided, and it's now clear which is the bump and which is my head.

Sponsored Links
Back when I was a yardman (about 7 years ago now) for Builder Center, one of the new yard lads had just finished loading up the delivery lorry. Decided to be a helpful chap and close the lorry sides for the driver. Proceded to do this, only to not be able to locate the pins on one of the sides. Slammed it really hard, with his fingers wrapped over the top.. Jammed his fingers between a pack of blocks and the side, which was bad enough, and I have to admit I laughed :LOL:

To make it worse he then kicked the side of the lorry, missing with his steel toecap, and smacking the top of his foot against the metal.

I was then in tears :LOL:

Then, to top it off, his phone went off, so he put his hand in his pocket to get it, and managed to stab himself in the palm with the OPEN knife.

I was sick with laughter.

Yes, I am a bad person and yes, this is true, and it all happened to one person. He was a nightmare, I spent 10 minutes almost every day filling in an accident book report for him. Muppet :D

Matt

Back