Ouch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
FFS. I must have descended my staircase like, er, at least a miwwion times, and yet, today, just when I have a hangover, I head-butted the overhang. :rolleyes:

What's that all abaaaahht?

Sponsored Links
Dean Martin once said,

"i feel sorry for people that don't drink, 'cause when they get up in the morning they know that's the best they're going to feel all day."

:cool:

Sponsored Links
It hurts even more when the overhang has a door under it, with an auto closer, and you hit your head on the sharp bit that the auto closer hangs on. :evil:

These are the times that being a short ass comes in handy - you miss the overhang/auto-closer and just plough into the front door... :D

Thats the one thing that is guaranteed to make me flip instantly :LOL:

And being of the 'not so much hair left' variety, the bump or bruise is on show for ages :rolleyes:

Standing up and realising that you left the sheet steel safe door open above your head. AAAAAAAAAAH SON OF A . . .

RF Lighting said:
Is your safe not on the floor then?
Yes but its a multi-compartment safe. The sheet metal door safe is inside the top of the main safe. The main safe has a cast iron door. This was open. The inner safe was also open (this is where the air tube deposits cash from the tills and is time delayed). I had been counting in the main safe, and stood up . . . . :evil:

Ahh. Ouch.

A colleague of my father shut one of her fingers in her safe door, breaking the finger in the process

The door automatically locks as it is shut, and the safe has a delayed opening lock, meaning the door will not open until 5 mins after the key has been turned.

Crafty said:
RF Lighting said:
Is your safe not on the floor then?
Yes but its a multi-compartment safe. The sheet metal door safe is inside the top of the main safe. The main safe has a cast iron door. This was open. The inner safe was also open (this is where the air tube deposits cash from the tills and is time delayed). I had been counting in the main safe, and stood up . . . . :evil:

All the info we need apart from the combo................... :LOL:

Spark123 said:
Thats the easy bit, 1289!! :LOL:
Which co-op did you say it is again?
nonono thats my date of birth!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: LOL Just ask JohnD!

Nah that was a door access code anyway, not such a sensitive info. And the safe codes are 6 digits. I COULD give you the inner safe code, but that wouldnt be just use without the outer safe code :p

Crafty said:
Spark123 said:
Thats the easy bit, 1289!! :LOL:
Which co-op did you say it is again?
nonono thats my date of birth!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: LOL Just ask JohnD!

Nah that was a door access code anyway, not such a sensitive info. And the safe codes are 6 digits. I COULD give you the inner safe code, but that wouldnt be just use without the outer safe code :p

No point in back tracking you've spilled the beans :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back