Over the rainbow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Another post about spotting oxbow lakes reminded me of a conversation last week...

Everybody knows that there's gold at the end of the rainbow but what's at the other end? More gold, something nasty? What happens if two people head off for different ends - who gets the gold?

Best to be prepared...

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I was out in the garden finishing off nailing my fingers together and as soon as I came in my friends said they were leaving for the cinema in 1 minute. As i was covered in mud and stinking I had to let them go on without me. Bah. What's your excuse?

Panmure said:
Yeah, I was out in the garden finishing off nailing my fingers together and as soon as I came in my friends said they were leaving for the cinema in 1 minute. As i was covered in mud and stinking I had to let them go on without me. Bah. What's your excuse?

:D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
a rainbow is just an illusion - it doesn't have an end, and its apparent location depends on your own location.

tigger said:
Don't suppose there really is a father Christmas either :cry:

yes there is, he lives at the north pole

2002_Jeff_L.jpg

I feel that we're straying from the serious issue of gold finding, gentlemen. With the government's continual asset stripping of UK plc I'm hedging my pension hopes on that pot of gold...

Incidentally, about this time last year I saw a double rainbow. Do you think this is like a 'roll over' and pays out double?

I can see the end of the rainbow on the pic but no gold? Does this mean its been a con all along? Or is there a form you have to fill out first before you can claim your gold minus 99% rainbow tax?

Sponsored Links
Back