Parking Charge UKCPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The template letter - acknowledges receipt of something the OP disputes they received. So that's not a good plan
2. The argument that you can ignore their claim and they can't pursue it - is out of date following https://www.supremecourt.uk/cases/docs/uksc-2013-0280-judgment.pdf
3. that the company has no right to obtain the registered keeper details - is wrong and also goes nowhere.

Its probably become obvious from my other posts, my field of work, but I can contribute more by not mentioning it too much.

It WAS you then.

You clearly know **** all about this if you think he has to reply to the parking charge company. Your link is bogus.

Do you work in a company that lies to the public and tries to steal from them on a daily basis ? By the sounds of it.

Sponsored Links
neither is correct.

There is nothing wrong with putting yourself in the too hard box. But not everyone enjoys a nice day out at their local county court, which is a risk.

Last edited:
neither is correct.

There is nothing wrong with putting yourself in the too hard box. But not everyone enjoys a nice day out at their local county court, which is a risk.

How would you take me to court mate if you wanted £100 from me for parking on your land ?

Your job is ?...

I’d first check you were worth suing. No point in getting a CCJ on someone who collects them like stamps.

Not saying you do btw

Sponsored Links
The rather ironically named Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 allows them to claim against the registered vehicle keeper if they won’t name the person who parked

This is what we have got: bear in mind this is the first thing we have received

upload_2019-1-18_17-49-49.png

upload_2019-1-18_17-52-57.png

Pepipoo is great for hypothetical armchair legal musings of tenuous reasons why laws will apply or not.

Pay up or ignore them.

If you later get called to court, tell it to the judge.

Spot on.

see above. in the OPs letter..

Right to claim unpaid parking charges from keeper of vehicle
4(1)The creditor has the right to recover any unpaid parking charges from the keeper of the vehicle.

However in the case of @securespark they do not yet have this right for reasons i have already stated. It is also why I gave my original advice.

see above. in the OPs letter..

Right to claim unpaid parking charges from keeper of vehicle
4(1)The creditor has the right to recover any unpaid parking charges from the keeper of the vehicle.

Interesting mate, still don't see how a parking company is going to take a 'presumed' registered keeper to court. If they presume and they are wrong they lose the cost of taking action.

A registered keeper also needs to be served. If you can't find or contact the registered keeper to serve them how are you going to take them to court?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back