Partial lockdown up north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's keeping a respectful distance and wearing a mask.

My whole point.
Wearing a mask is what some are fixating on.
I'm not.
It's the rest of it that's pizzing me off.

Yet most of the mouth breathers seem to think that solely wearing a mask is the panacea.......

Sponsored Links
if there is one positive of Covid it's not having to shake hands, have always hated that - you have no idea where they have been. And as for hugging a friend? - I don't think I have ever done that, might of given the wife a hug once, but that was a long time ago.

I wish we had a 3m social distance, the internet is about as close as I want to get to other folk.

if there is one positive of Covid it's not having to shake hands, have always hated that - you have no idea where they have been. And as for hugging a friend? - I don't think I have ever done that, might of given the wife a hug once, but that was a long time ago.

I wish we had a 3m social distance, the internet is about as close as I want to get to other folk.

Each to their own, but I would reckon you are in the minority.

Sponsored Links
Lost the argument so you make a huge swerve to divert to something completely different.Probably dawned on you wearing a mask is no big deal so you divert to hugging ,shaking hands etc
And now for something completely differant
sign_1082.JPG

Do you think they have actually removed the toilet, would you still be allowed to to use the hole in the floor?

My whole point.
Wearing a mask is what some are fixating on.
I'm not.
It's the rest of it that's pizzing me off.

Yet most of the mouth breathers seem to think that solely wearing a mask is the panacea.......

My better half went to tesco on Saturday (only second time he's been shopping since this started) and said he was pleased he had a mask because nobody social distanced at all and it's been like that here for weeks, pre mask too. This covid thing has shown me that a vast amount of people in the UK are either thick or selfish, soz to sound so harsh. It's been throughout so far - the panic buying, the rules and accepting that we are all in this together. These same people stood on their front doors clapping every Thurs with too much food in their cupboards, while the NHS folk couldn't even buy any food on their way home from a long shift or a little old retired person who couldn't afford to bulk buy on their pension and nothing left on the shelves. Now we see people who will not accept a mask, or social distance or in some cases, that this virus is serious at all. Again, these same people disagreed with the BLM, saying "all lives matter" and they cannot see the irony of their statement..

Each to their own, but I would reckon you are in the minority.
Not so much! Seen a few people I know who've said the same thing. My partner and I aren't very sociable either. I'm more outgoing than him and like to see a handful of mates once in a blue moon & chat to neighbours but I don't want to hug them. I've enjoyed not having my personal space invaded :LOL:.

What, all 83 million of them?

or did you accidentally miss out the words "A few of" from your statement?

AFAIK it Def was not 83 million

The crowd did not look big enough for 83 Millom

But that again can't say that I have any idea what a crowd or gathering of 83 million would look like

So I would say no it was not 83 million

But than again

I tried to count them via the news videos

But gave up due to the fact it may not be accurate

And the danger of counting the same people twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back