Pathetic

Sponsored Links
Yeah, crystal. Where,in this sentence, does he refer to anyone except Corbyn, and when have the majority of working class voted Tory ? Does he have you down as a labour supporter

Yes the post is crystal clear, as you well know.

You are just being obtuse, but it hasnt worked very well.

Nevermind, go back to ranting about 'benefit scroungers'.....you are on more solid ground there, trotting out those DM soundbites. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
you have a comprehension defecit, do try concentrating a bit harder, it might help you

you will find it is rather clear the post said the working class are stupid voting Conservative
Of course Notchy...As you said....you never call people thick!

Tell me who your voting for. Just so I can see what I'm doing wrong
How does knowing who I am voting for show you what you're doing wrong? What has anything you've written got to do with what I said?

How does knowing who I am voting for show you what you're doing wrong? What has anything you've written got to do with what I said?

I was hoping you could lead me to the light... I see a choice of 3....... Well maybe 2.... Please share your wisdom.

If you are working class, then according to notchy and banjo you are too stupid, so best not bother.

This is what banjo wrote:
The money men own the media, and they are scared to death Corbyn will get it, sadly the working class are too stupid to realise that they are voting for someone, who will make their lives much much more worse.
The Tories have been in government 9 years and have run the country into the ground, and now they are saying "we are the only ones that can get the country back on track"...you couldnt make it up
Do you dispute that?

Sponsored Links
Back