Pathetic

Sponsored Links
You must include the rest of the sentence.

The money men own the media, and they are scared to death Corbyn will get it, sadly the working class are too stupid to realise that they are voting for someone, who will make their lives much much more worse.
The whole sentence, as written, what classes are too stupid, middle, upper , which class ?

No, it's there in black and white, working class are too stupid to realise blah blah blah, his words, not mine, no mention of any other class being too stupid, just working class, any other class of person is not stupid.

There is no need to fret, if you cant understand the meaning of the post, its fine, I understand, it is a bit complicated. :D

Luckily Boris Johnson understand this, so he has kept his sentences short for you, like: 'git brixit dun'

'git brixit dun'
Another indication of your under par education, learn to write. I understand the post perfectly, I just find it hard to believe that anyone who claims to be "for the people" would write, or defend someone who wrote, that the working class are too stupid to realise that they are voting for someone .........., who is this someone? Not all working class will vote labour, not all middle class will vote Tory, some working class may vote Tory, and many upper class, Lords & Ladies as well, may vote labour.But he specifically singled out the working class.

Sponsored Links
The Conservatives would NEVER get into power without the support (votes) of a majority of the working class voting against their own best interests.

Therefore it is fair to say that they are too stupid to realise this. The alternative is that they do it intentionally.

The Conservatives would NEVER get into power without the support (votes) of a majority of the working class voting against their own best interests.

Therefore it is fair to say that they are too stupid to realise this. The alternative is that they do it intentionally.
What would your reply be if, instead of the term "working class", he had said immigrant, or disabled ? Oh, that's right, immigrants or disabled don't vote for conservatives.

I suppose my reply would be the same - unless the Conservatives were the champions of immigrants and the disabled.

Are you thinking that they are?

I suppose my reply would be the same - unless the Conservatives were the champions of immigrants and the disabled.

Are you thinking that they are?
No, I don't think they are champions of anyone but themselves, but would labour be any better ? I doubt it. Sure, the poor may get a helping hand, but the one's who will pay for it are the working class, because if he taxes the mega rich and multi nationals, the really mega rich and multinationals won't miss it as much as a worker, who will also have a tax hike and higher prices for goods, as inflation will most likely soar.
What he should have said is anyone who votes for the Conservatives is too thick(though he would still be wrong).

I was hoping you could lead me to the light... I see a choice of 3....... Well maybe 2.... Please share your wisdom.
Do you not know how to vote?
You think about things that are important to you.
Then you look at the party that does best in those things.
So you vote for them.

I would've thought at your age you'd have sussed it by now!

Do you not know how to vote?
You think about things that are important to you.
Then you look at the party that does best in those things.
So you vote for them.

I would've thought at your age you'd have sussed it by now!

I know how to vote I met my MP today. I shook his hand and told him he will get my vote.... But I'm obviously doing Somthing wrong. I'm some sort of thicko.... I know your not my side of the fence on this so I'm asking who else is there to vote for..

Im sway able

I know how to vote I met my MP today. I shook his hand and told him he will get my vote.... But I'm obviously doing Somthing wrong. I'm some sort of thicko.... I know your not my side of the fence on this so I'm asking who else is there to vote for..

Im sway able
? Have I called you a thicko because of who you wish to vote for? Have I said who you should vote for? Why are you asking me questions that are irrelevant?
I'm at a loss as to why you even started this conversing with me. Vote for whoever you like, I don't honestly give a rats!

PS - Try sorting out the typos and spelling mistakes when defending your own intelligence please. Quite amusing really!

Why are you asking me questions that are irrelevant?

I thick yes it's irrelevant. Boris does lie. I dread to think what would happen if Jeramy and Diane get in. As for Jo as much as I like her she's not happening.

So shall we talk about your cat.. Its a lovley looking cat.

?

PS - Try sorting out the typos and spelling mistakes when defending your own intelligence please. Quite amusing really!

My English is poor. My mathes is poor. I don't let it get me down. Don't let it bother you.

I would say "Does this mean I shouldn't get a vote"?

You would then come back and say "I didn't say that"

So stop getting annoyed. And stop calling me a thicko

Sponsored Links
Back