Pathetic

Sponsored Links
Ok.

Please explain from an economic standpoint how selling off the nation's assets, like housing or the utilities, at half price as they were can be a good thing for the country.

It's ok, the housing shortage, has been exacerbated by scum private landlords. I hope they all get stung.
Its hard not to get angry when people cant get on the housing ladder due to the high deposit and high income proof required since the financial crisis.

So they become tenants -and the high cost of rent locks them out from getting on the ladder. At the same time the rent covers the landlords mortgage -so after 25years the landlord has a nice asset

50% of land in UK owned by 1%......land and property are used as investments and not simply places to live.

That doesn't really make sense, does it?
It does but as I intimated to you previously, you do struggle to interpret people unless it's spoon fed to you in precise terms. Want me to translate? I can cut it onto a 78rpm vynil disc for replay if you like?

Sponsored Links
Let's not forget that Thatcher also prohibited the Councils from building new homes with the money they got from the sales.

This money, of course, being far less (about half?) than the value of the houses sold.

Not good business, is it? It must have been dogma.

It's ok, the housing shortage, has been exacerbated by scum private landlords. I hope they all get stung.
Depends really. What about the landlords who have bought a home or flat to help pay for when they retire. Instead of being a financial burden in their later years they stay self sufficient? What c0cks me off is these people are seen as the lucky few and taxed disproportionately via CG etc where is the incentive?

It does but as I intimated to you previously, you do struggle to interpret people unless it's spoon fed to you in precise terms. Want me to translate?
Yes.

If it's not in precise terms, how do you know what is really meant?

Especially as the post begins with "No" which was in answer to my question -
"Are you thinking that the Conservatives are the champions of immigrants and the disabled?"
in relation to people being called stupid for voting Conservative while not realising the Conservatives don't have their interests at heart.

Depends really. What about the landlords who have bought a home or flat to help pay for when they retire. Instead of being a financial burden in their later years they stay self sufficient? What c0cks me off is these people are seen as the lucky few and taxed disproportionately via CG etc where is the incentive?
Says festive, the landlord :mrgreen:

Yes. I agree. How is it different than any other business?

Edit - I don't have any properties.

Says festive, the landlord :mrgreen:
Well.. as it happens no I am not. There was a time when I thought about investing but when those fking greedy bullies realised the minions were making money without being taxed as usual they cut off their noses to spite their faces. Stopped the honest ones from doing it on a smaller scale the ones that would use it for retirement. Whilst the bigger players just carry on via creative accounting techniques.

Yes. I agree. How is it different than any other business?

Edit - I don't have any properties.
Ditto but thats my point yes some landlords doing it aggressively as business some just doing it as a long term savings plan. Taxing doesn't account for this.

They're the worst scum.

Sponsored Links
Back