Pathetic

Save for a proper pension, without having quasi slaves pay for you, simples.
Ok we will agree to disagree, personally i see nothing wrong with it if you can afford it purely for later. But i agree when large companies are monopolising streets and putting up prices just because they can then yes they should be broken down to single holdings.

Sponsored Links
The Tories have been in government 9 years and have run the country into the ground

When the tories took over from labours disastrous tenure the kitty was empty.
Its a schitt job taking over from wreckless labour but some ones gotta do it.

‘I’m afraid there is no money.’
David-Cameron-brandishes--008.jpg

What have labour ever done apart from throw money at poor people?
Venezuela tried that. steptoes economic model for utopia.
Shame they didn't have a party like the tories to save them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You had made your mind up that Boris was your man before any manifesto or even before the election was announced. Just another populist right wing victim. Perhaps if you look more objectively towards places where you get your information, then you could (eventually) form a more solid opinion.

Your right.... On the other hand I do think we would be better off staying in the EU. But no one has said anything to make me want to vote for them. Jeramy is deluded and a fake. Jo could have got my vote if she said the right things.... Instead she said Bolloc ks

Ryler posts a link than confirms the truth: Conservative borrowing is higher than Labour.
:D

Wreckless labour 191% over 13 years.
Tories only 71% over seven years.

Ryler posts a link than confirms the truth: Conservative borrowing is higher than Labour.
:D

Debt is relatively unimportant compared to deficit, which when the Tory/Lib coalition came to power was somewhere around 10% of gdp, now it's less than 2% so on an annual basis we are borrowing more than 5 times less than when Labour were in power just for annual expenditure.
Debt increased dramatically in 2008/9 because of the collapse of the banking system, followed by bank bail outs followed by 'quantitative easing', I can't find a definitive figure but I would 'guess' QE accounts for 30-40% of the national debt. QE is not the same as 'devaluing' currencies as was done in the 60's, nor is it 'printing money', which can lead to hyper inflation, it's just a very clever accounting scam, it appears on the 'Govt debt' column because it has to be shown somewhere (unlike PFI which is another story). It benefits the rich rather than the poor which is unfortunate, bearing in mind the worlds banking problems were not created by the working classes.

Here's the thing, Japan has been using a form of QE for donkeys years, the USA has been at it for years, even the EU is at it now (much to Germanys disgust), and not one single country has ever repaid a single penny, dollar, euro or yen, and they never will, in fact if they did, there could potentially be a financial apocalypse. Aside from all that, if you borrow money from yourself, and you don't pay it back, what do you do? punch yourself on the nose? Govt debt will diminish with growth and inflation, amounts are immaterial it's the % of gdp that's important.

There was a time when the IMF might get involved and give us a good kick in the nuts, what they can't do is give the entire western world and capitalism a kick in the nuts, because the whole house of cards just might fall over.

Wreckless labour 191% over 13 years.
Tories only 71% over seven years.
Totally untrue, Labour were not wreckless with borrowing
If you look at the graph, Labour borrowing didnt increase during their tenure if you take the period up to just before the financial crisis.

The facts are clear, Labour and Conservatives have similar records on managing the economy.

If you continue to believe otherwise, you are just lying to yourself......that is your loss and your choice.

Totally untrue, Labour were not wreckless with borrowing
If you look at the graph, Labour borrowing didnt increase during their tenure if you take the period up to just before the financial crisis.

The facts are clear, Labour and Conservatives have similar records on managing the economy.

If you continue to believe otherwise, you are just lying to yourself......that is your loss and your choice.

Your like e an old 60s record

Depends really. What about the landlords who have bought a home or flat to help pay for when they retire. Instead of being a financial burden in their later years they stay self sufficient? What c0cks me off is these people are seen as the lucky few and taxed disproportionately via CG etc where is the incentive?

At one stage I had 3 property's. At some point I've rented all 3 out.. It never sat right with me so I sold the flats.
I have mixed feeling about this I now regret this but think everyone should be limited to 2 or 3 property's and have a resposabilty to their tenants and neighbours.
I'm now thinking about buying a bungalow in Norfolk. In part to live when I retire. But I'd make it a lovely place to live for any tenants who live there until then. I see some sh!t holes and these landlords need prosecuting

Sponsored Links
Back