Pathetic

No, I don't think they are champions of anyone but themselves, but would labour be any better ? I doubt it. Sure, the poor may get a helping hand, but the one's who will pay for it are the working class, because if he taxes the mega rich and multi nationals, the really mega rich and multinationals won't miss it as much as a worker, who will also have a tax hike and higher prices for goods, as inflation will most likely soar.
What he should have said is anyone who votes for the Conservatives is too thick(though he would still be wrong).
That doesn't really make sense, does it?

Sponsored Links
The Conservatives would NEVER get into power without the support (votes) of a majority of the working class voting against their own best interests.

Therefore it is fair to say that they are too stupid to realise this. The alternative is that they do it intentionally.

Hmmmm, when Maggie (peace be upon her) was in power, an awful lot of thick working class people enjoyed for the first time in generations owning shares in companies and buying their own properties, bought at 50% of market value to boot.
Maybe their not quite as thick as you think.

Did they know that when they voted for her - i.e. was it in the manifesto (I can't remember)?

Was it a good thing in the long run?

Hmmmm, when Maggie (peace be upon her) was in power, an awful lot of thick working class people enjoyed for the first time in generations owning shares in companies and buying their own properties, bought at 50% of market value to boot.
Maybe their not quite as thick as you think.

I got two flats from Maggie. I loved that girl

Sponsored Links
Do you not know how to vote?
You think about things that are important to you.
Then you look at the party that does best in those things.
So you vote for them.

I would've thought at your age you'd have sussed it by now!
You forget one important thing...

…boddggddgd is a brexer.:(

I didn't mean for those who benefited but for the country.

Did it not lead to the housing shortage and rip-offs from the privatised companies who are now mostly foreign owned.

There won't be much peace on her where she is.

My English is poor. My mathes is poor. I don't let it get me down. Don't let it bother you.

I would say "Does this mean I shouldn't get a vote"?

You would then come back and say "I didn't say that"

So stop getting annoyed. And stop calling me a thicko
Wibble.

Tell me who your voting for. Just so I can see what I'm doing wrong
You had made your mind up that Boris was your man before any manifesto or even before the election was announced. Just another populist right wing victim. Perhaps if you look more objectively towards places where you get your information, then you could (eventually) form a more solid opinion.

I didn't mean for those who benefited but for the country.

Did it not lead to the housing shortage and rip-offs from the privatised companies who are now mostly foreign owned.

There won't be much peace on her where she is.

It's ok, the housing shortage, has been exacerbated by scum private landlords. I hope they all get stung.

Sponsored Links
Back