Paul Nuttall's statement on UKIP election disaster

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't go on about it on virtually every post you start. Variety gets you a lot more brownie points (and respect) as harping on about the same thing time after time. The anit Europeans may have been doing it for 44 years, but I doubt if they did it every day of that period.

Sponsored Links
But what do you do when you come across client that ask you to do something, but you advise them it's not the best way to do it. Do you walk away from the job and hold to your principles, or do you do the way that the client asks you, because he's the client, not you.
Presumably, if you thought it was dangerous, you would walk away.

I would walk away if I didn't like them.

Every MP had the right to stand by what they thought was the best way to go, but they work for us, so when we voted to leave, I'd say they have a greater duty to go along with what we decided. But I do think that idiots like Hammond should resign, as he's obviously playing both sides at once.
If that's what you think, fair enough. I disagree.

Boris has gone along with what the electorate wants,
Wasn't he leading the exit campaign?
Or have you only seen his other draft?

and he's a better politician than Hammond in the way he flip flops, but I can live with that, and May has gone along with the electorate with a will to behold, and hopefully, she'll get us out of this mess.
As I said, they all seem to be doing a Trump - lying most of the time.

Presumably, if you thought it was dangerous, you would walk away.

I would walk away if I didn't like them.

So would I under both circumstances.

If that's what you think, fair enough. I disagree

And that's fine, I'm not going to think any less of you for disagreeing with me, and I hope you'll do the same.

Wasn't he leading the exit campaign?
Or have you only seen his other draft?

With all his chinanigans, I'd still trust him more than Cameron, Blair or Corbyn.

As I said, they all seem to be doing a Trump - lying most of the time.

God, I couldn't agree with you more. I think they should have an audible stress meter in front of them when they talk, and it'd go into the red more often than not.

Sponsored Links
It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't go on about it on virtually every post you start. Variety gets you a lot more brownie points (and respect) as harping on about the same thing time after time. The anit Europeans may have been doing it for 44 years, but I doubt if they did it every day of that period.
We're the only ones in his life who listen and react anymore..

And even better is that the Tories are now doing UKIPs work for them, they have adopted many of UKIP's policies too.. Poor old Mr Corbyn and poor old JohnD too
And poor old UK:

Unless you actually want the UK to suffer economically, putting thousands out of work.......etc.

Worrying.
Maybe the several users on this forum are really the machine in operation. spreading lies, fake news, disinformation, and misrepresentation:
I found evidence suggesting they were on a strategic mission to smash the mainstream media and replace it with one comprising alternative facts, fake history and rightwing propaganda.
Or more likely they are gullible fools, reading the lies, fake news, etc and reproducing it at every opportunity.

"Mr Coby confirmed the official Trump campaign alone had spent in the region of $70m on Facebook over the election period.

"The way we bought media on Facebook was like no one else in politics has ever done." "

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39830727

And poor old UK:

Unless you actually want the UK to suffer economically, putting thousands out of work.......etc.
Now, where has this come from and how have they been able to look into the future and when was it first created?...Oh yes, Bank of America Merril Lynch Research ESTIMATES...Or did they just make it up for a willing fool to post?

Worrying.
Maybe the several users on this forum are really the machine in operation. spreading lies, fake news, disinformation, and misrepresentation:

Or more likely they are gullible fools, reading the lies, fake news, etc and reproducing it at every opportunity.
Perhaps it is you who has posted "Fake News"...Perhaps you are part of the machine. How do we know, you seem to have no other purpose on this site.

Sponsored Links
Back