Paul Nuttall's statement on UKIP election disaster

Clean was the wrong word: climate-preferable might have been better....

Diesel was pushed by Gordon Brown's taxation strategy, as it was seen to be better in terms of carbon dioxide release, and therefore climate change targets.

Unknown / overlooked though, was the local pollution effects of nitrogen something-or-others, and particulates, which are now blamed for tens of thousands of premature deaths per year, in the UK.

However, while "every little helps", the nox and particulate emissions of the dozen or so biggest cargo ships exceed those of all of the world's cars, combined.
However, I suppose that if you are in a position to breathe said cargo ship emissions, nox pollution is probably the least of your immediate concerns.

Sponsored Links
...did UKIP lose?

All of them!

Sorry - my mistake.

Contested 115

Won 1

Almost all of them!

Yes indeed.

Never mind mate. At least they started the whole leave the EU movement and succeeded. (y)

Never mind mate. At least they started the whole leave the EU movement and succeeded. (y)
And even better is that the Tories are now doing UKIPs work for them, they have adopted many of UKIP's policies too.. Poor old Mr Corbyn and poor old JohnD too

Sponsored Links
Dunner be daft. It was the Tories. As you can see by recent and past results, they have no following. They were merely a token gesture riding the glorious Tory coattails.

:rolleyes: It is not difficult. Here you go:
View attachment 118818

Now if you want, you can explore other associated organisations. As you say: "Google is your friend."

Now see if you can find any reputable sites to support your assertions. You have already said you can remember them!
Electronic information is the easiest to corrupt... These sites and tools could tell you anything and you would still not know the truth.

Ukip got 3.8 million votes in the last election. That was some following. Clearly they are all over now though. Mission accomplished.

Ukip got 3.8 million votes in the last election. That was some following. Clearly they are all over now though. Mission accomplished.
One trick pony. They were doomed once they decided that the EU was their trump card. It was easy for the Tories to swat them aside. Losers.

One trick pony. They were doomed once they decided that the EU was their trump card. It was easy for the Tories to swat them aside. Losers.

I think it's for the best. Couldn't see them forming a coherent government. Had some good ideas but still smelt a bit BNP in my view.

Hell of a trick though, Eh? I wonder how many Labour voters will be voting for a Tory this election?

Yes it will be good to see the kippers swing to the tories and drive home the brexit message to the sore loser remoan brigade.

Yes it will be good to see the kippers swing to the tories and drive home the brexit message to the sore loser remoan brigade.
UKIP and Labour Leave have suggested that where the majority of a genuine BREXIT MP was slim last election, that UKIP and Labour voters should vote for that MP, further more under similar circumstances, UKIP candidates will stand down....Country before Party

Sponsored Links
Back