Paying drug addicts to get sterilised is a great idea!

Sponsored Links
I think the worry is over the ones that start a family whilst addicted, as this can effect the health and the care of the child.
Can you predict that someone is going form a drug habit prior to starting a family?
I have friends that I have grown up with, that I would never have guessed would get addicted to drugs.
So where do they start?
It's morally wrong and most likely against human rights anyway.
But if it's voluntary scenario and reversible.
I could warm to the idea.
But I would start with the asylum seekers, illegals and dole scroungers first.

and when they get clean and want to start a family!!!! :cry:

Too late innit, they could also do chavs, pikies, anyone wearing a shell suit, any tart with a tramp stamp, anyone with an ASBO, or anyone that looks like they should have an ASBO.

And all offspring of the above. :)

Sponsored Links
a lot off well respected people in the comunity are addicts and fully function
what level off addiction would you draw the line at!!!

ciggarets gambling and drink where do you draw the line !
all can cause neglect and stealing :cry:

Well it is ellective, so unless they want it they won't be forced to have it....so there is no set line. The addict decides.

...and £200 when you are looking to score is quite a lot i'd imagine...I think it is as permanent as possible though.

and when they get clean and want to start a family!!!! :cry:
...if they are tip top they can always adopt. Either way I'd rather have one upset junkie that COULD raise a family, than one baby born with a crack addiction because mummy was a ******* **** who was such messed up ***** that she couldn't be bothered to use protection OR stop her drugs when she found out she was pregnant!

...anyway you look at it, only good things.

Didn't that guy who starred in the old black and white movies try that with some people? what's his name, oh I remember ----------- Hitler.

Didn't that guy who starred in the old black and white movies try that with some people? what's his name, oh I remember ----------- Hitler.

he only played a bit part. the 'supporting' cast was the mainstay of the action

Basically it should apply to anyone who costs the state money or behaves in an anti social manner because of their addiction and i would include anyone who is addicted to internet forums.

Basically it should apply to anyone who costs the state money or behaves in an anti social manner because of their addiction and i would include anyone who is addicted to internet forums.

you going to tell coljack that then as he is unemployed at the moment? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back