People who use multiple login names?

Sponsored Links
as a mod from some other Private boards ,
in the forum script you could apply ips an they couldnt register ,but as the use on anonymous multi proxies are very easy to set up this stops them ,
even still I had a *nose * for sniffing out multi nicks , writing style an frequent usual comments ,
I would register as a newb an get into it with them an when they started ranting /threats .......
I would ban them in a heartbeat ...

now I cannot see what the big fuss is here...lol...lol
this board *jumped the shark*(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jump+the+shark)

a while ago...lol....lol...lol...

an any new blood /old guy is welcome just for the craic :) :) :)
mods
know they come + it keeps them awake an alert ,lol..lol

Used to see a lot of it "back in the day" when MSN chat was the big thing. used to find "chat hosts" running bots a lot too, so that they could make the room seem busier.

I imagine some people do it so that they can say things they wouldn't usually. I will quite happily post normally and insult from the same user name...

... even though Moz has questioned me before...

Moz said:
BoxBasher
I hope you aint tim as well cos multi nicks get found out double quick , an not just mods offering up same ips ..
I will give you the benefit of the doubt an wish you well here ...

BoxBasher
I can sniff em ..lol
an I DID give you the benefit of the doubt .......an welcomed you here :) :)

I couldnt careless now..........:)
as this board is stagnant ..........:(
come an have fun an a laff but dont troll ;)

Sponsored Links
BoxBasher said:
Used to see a lot of it "back in the day" when MSN chat was the big thing. used to find "chat hosts" running bots a lot too, so that they could make the room seem busier.

I imagine some people do it so that they can say things they wouldn't usually. I will quite happily post normally and insult from the same user name...

... even though Moz has questioned me before...

Moz said:
BoxBasher
I hope you aint tim as well cos multi nicks get found out double quick , an not just mods offering up same ips ..
I will give you the benefit of the doubt an wish you well here ...

Ah MSN CHAT those were the days, no time for forums like this in those days. Such a shame is was f*** by a few..

AHa ...Chat ...I loved it in the day....MMMMMmmm..yum ...

but alas now .............

the police banning order forbids me logging on to them now ..lol....even with North Korea IPs ..lol :) :)

I've seen it on another site, a couple of times its people trying to be funny (they usually admit being an AE at some point though), a few banned people registering and sometimes a person you suspect of being a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic! The first one doesn't really bother me, the second is irritating but don't know what can be done about it and the third just freaks me out so I steer clear! :cool:

Big_Spark said:
keyplayer said:
No, I'm not convinced.

Oh yea of little faith!! :LOL:

Well that's the problem. Proof requires more than faith regardless of amount. Which is why I give the Christian Aid mob a sermon on the doorstep rather than a donation.

There is no rule that says a poster can not have more than one login, although why is beyond me.

Sponsored Links
Back