Petrol and diesel prices

It's a way of reducing the number of vehicles on the road and making people use public transport again. Clever tactics!

Yes, there is a war on private vehicle owners.

There are too many cars on the road, and I would like to cut the number by half or more, but putting fuel prices up is not the way I would do it - because that punishes the innocent.

I would remove all illegal drivers; all those convicted of non-motoring criminal offences and all of Blair's 10 million, for starters.

Driving is a pleasure but a privilege and a huge responsibility. It is not a "human right".

Sponsored Links

There are too many cars on the road, and I would like to cut the number by half or more, but putting fuel prices up is not the way I would do it - because that punishes the innocent.

I would remove all illegal drivers; all those convicted of non-motoring criminal offences and all of Blair's 10 million, for starters.

Driving is a pleasure but a privilege and a huge responsibility. It is not a "human right".

I would also like to back a law that ALL Europeans who reside in our country MUST get a UK driving license! There are too many European drivers who drive dangerously, overtake in the middle of a roundabout, drive on chevron lines, tailgate and flash, drive at pedestrians crossing ... list goes on! Non-GB number plate cars should also be banned from being driven here.

Were do they put it after it's printed. What's the value on the notes, £5, £10 or ????

Your a dummy that clearly does not know what they actually do. Covid debt has it's interesting aspects as well. Business debt is dramatic. Just like the UK debt - very high since the banking crisis. Ok covid shoved it up a bit but that is all.

I don't like what Andy says most of the time but he does make sense, and more often than you do.

I would also like to back a law that ALL Europeans who reside in our country MUST get a UK driving license! There are too many European drivers who drive dangerously, overtake in the middle of a roundabout, drive on chevron lines, tailgate and flash, drive at pedestrians crossing ... list goes on! Non-GB number plate cars should also be banned from being driven here.

I agree but not all are foreign. We have plenty of English/British drivers that are shocking.

Sponsored Links
I don't like what Andy says most of the time but he does make sense, and more often than you do.

To be honest, I try to read ajohn's posts because I'm sure he has something to say but get part of the way and give up. Something about the way he writes makes it incredibly difficult to understand what he's on about. The posts seem aimless and vague in the extreme. By the way someone writes, you can often get a mental image of the author. With ajohn, I imagine someone retired.

To be honest, I try to read ajohn's posts because I'm sure he has something to say but get part of the way and give up. Something about the way he writes makes it incredibly difficult to understand what he's on about. The posts seem aimless and vague in the extreme. By the way someone writes, you can often get a mental image of the author. With ajohn, I imagine someone retired.
Someone who's retired and can afford people smugglers when it all goes tits up here.

Yes, but, let's not add to the problem by importing more! Then, it just becomes total chaos.

Hands up baby hands ✋

That's my argument with Notch and Nostrils we have enough of our own problem idiots without importing more idiots.

The taxes on fuel are %'s not pennies. Struck me that the 5p related to these % could be gobbled up rather quickly due to crude price increases and the processed stuff that imported as well.

There is 5% tax on crude and vat is 20%. I gallon of crude wont produce 1 gallon of fuel either.
No they don’t , they gave me free chinese covid tests and offered me free top notch medications that would have prevented my certain death. Not only that , they made sure I stayed in my house while armageddon happened. The other day they gave me £150 because just because.
And .... other stuff.

Every driver should be subject to a 4 yearly £250 refresher/ driver competency -safety assessment . Lets face it vehicles are subject to yearly tests yet the driver of that vehicle could be highly dangerous.
Easy money for the economy and the road will be a much safer place.
I’d happily pay £250 4 yearly knowing some of the bell ends I see driving around on a daily basis also have to take the same test.

Every driver should be subject to a 4 yearly £250 refresher/ driver competency -safety assessment . Lets face it vehicles are subject to yearly tests yet the driver of that vehicle could be highly dangerous.
Easy money for the economy and the road will be a much safer place.
I’d happily pay £250 4 yearly knowing some of the bell ends I see driving around on a daily basis also have to take the same test.

I agree with that proposal and I would also have a rule whereby cars over a certain age are not allowed on the roads; this would remove loads of bad people at a stroke. There would have to be some sort of provision for classic cars and motorbikes though, whose enthusiasts are usually responsible types of people.

Sponsored Links
Back