Pit Bull Terrier, why?

Yep, only us chavs have them..............................and american fridge freezers :rolleyes:
So tell me, do responsible dog owners choose these ridiculous breeds as a family pet?

Yes. And I have them because otherwise they would have been destroyed.

Do you have pit bulls like in the article or staffy type dogs? Just wondering cos the article said that pit bulls are illegal?

American pitbulls are an illegal breed. Pitbulls "types" are not.................unless a court decides otherwise. As they sometimes do. The dangerous dogs act is a joke.

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that there is a supply and demand infrastructure around for American pit bull terriers amongst average family dog owners?

Ordinary people are queueing up to buy these animals?

WHY? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Are you saying that there is a supply and demand infrastructure around for American pit bull terriers amongst average family dog owners?

Ordinary people are queueing up to buy these animals?

WHY? :confused:

There are animal shelters full of staffies and pitbull type dogs that are coming from somewhere. Perhaps that would be the infrastructure. There are people coming forward to rehouse them. Perhaps they would be the ones buying them. No queuing necessary.

Whilst I'm chuffed that you have found the time to tell me about your Staffys and your rescued mutts, that is not what I asked or what the topic of this post was about.

If there is anyone else out there prepared to answer my question regarding the ownership of dangerous vicious dogs and why would anyone want them around their children?

Aspire to be the dog and never the child......

ajs, I do not particularly wish to be rude but your stupidity astounds me.

Most staffy type owners I meet are waynekerrs in council housing. I think for a lot of them, when they don't have two pennies to rub together, being "tough" becomes important. As most of then live on cider and roll ups and weigh in at 9 stone they tend not to be quite as durable as they would like. That I guess is where having a "tough" dog comes in?

Absolutely not! But then I wouldn't trust any dog to be alone with a child.
So why would anyone want a dangerous dog as a family pet?

If you have two kids and two dangerous dogs and one child is near one dog and the other child is near the other, what do you do if the shoite hits the fan?

I am trying to envisage a way in which a dangerous dog can be introduced into a family home as a pet. Quite frankly, I'm struggling to understand and you are not helping one bit.

mitch, I no longer live on a council estate and haven't for some 37 years. But as they say 'you can take the boy out of the council estate, but you@ you know the rest.

I don't have two penny's either ;)

Absolutely not! But then I wouldn't trust any dog to be alone with a child.
So why would anyone want a dangerous dog as a family pet?

If you have two kids and two dangerous dogs and one child is near one dog and the other child is near the other, what do you do if the shoite hits the fan?

I am trying to envisage a way in which a dangerous dog can be introduced into a family home as a pet. Quite frankly, I'm struggling to understand and you are not helping one bit.

The trouble is you are not thinking, you're trying to play the gd game that you so despise ;)

Sponsored Links
Back