Plod has 'regrets'...

No rights to protest have been removed. It is right that one person's protest does not spoil the lawful enjoyment of another. Otherwise protests turn in to public order issues. As was the case when protestors will driven over or pulled off trains.

In the case of the several unlawful acts by the police - the key word is unlawful
But people have been arrested for not even protesting

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So why the need for those new laws just in time for the coronation

The Coronation had FA to do with the new laws, new laws were introduced because the situation with protests was out of control with roads being blocked, people being unable to go about their business, unable to visit sick or dying relatives, unable to get their children to school, and ambulances trying to reach people who desperately needed medical assistance.

I'm very happy with the law changes thank you.

The Coronation had FA to do with the new laws, new laws were introduced because the situation with protests was out of control with roads being blocked, people being unable to go about their business, unable to visit sick or dying relatives, unable to get their children to school, and ambulances trying to reach people who desperately needed medical assistance.

I'm very happy with the law changes thank you.
A little misguided to say the least.

Why on earth were they rushed in do you think then

... roads being blocked, people being unable to go about their business, unable to visit sick or dying relatives, unable to get their children to school, and ambulances trying to reach people who desperately needed medical assistance....

Which of those problems arise when somebody stands on the pavement in a pre-arranged place holding a poster?

Whichever way you look at it, if you can be arrested for doing nothing wrong.
Then handcuffed, DNA/fingerprints taken, chucked in a cell, and then interrogated and ignored whatever proof was given...

It's the actions of a police state!

Cue the 'it'll never happen to me because I've done nothing wrong' brigade...

Plod's action prove them wrong!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
Don't forget the fool's gold a few on here love their money. Remainers would be lost without it.

Brexers like Rees-Mogg enrich themselves at the expense of the nation.
And the remainers sell out to the eu empire builders.
The plebs are here to have the **** took, some take the money. You don't take the money though do you lol

Whichever way you look at it, if you can be arrested for doing nothing wrong.
Then handcuffed, DNA/fingerprints taken, chucked in a cell, and then interrogated and ignored whatever proof was given...

It's the actions of a police state!
Wrongful arrests occur anywhere anytime, especially where crowds are concerned. Its unfortunate but there is a complaints process. It's nothing to do with 'police state' you drama queen.

"Mistakes" can be deliberate. The outcome was that a bunch of people the state didn't want there were held captive for the duration of the event, everyone else got a warning that they'd be next if they didn't toe the line. Job done, they now pretend it was a terrible mistake and lob them a few quid in compensation.

I would bet big money that absolutely no individual officer will be held accountable or disciplined in any way. It will be the usual story of "multitude of errors" and "lessons will be learned", .i.e. sweep under the carpet and pretend it never happened.

This is not how civilised countries should be run. But that shouldn't be a surprise, given that we're talking about some nonsense ceremony to mark the appointed leader without anyone getting the chance to vote.

Anyone suggesting that Britain is anything resembling a democracy is either lying or easily fooled.

Sponsored Links
Back