plumbing training

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I would like to retrain as a plumber i have a basic diy experience and have looked on the net but there are so many different courses it gets you in a it of a spin so i found this site and thought who better to ask than plumbers. thanks Ian

Sponsored Links
they are so many types of pluming training. i know this as i went throug it myself to get trained up. i basiclly depends on the experience you have. if you working with a plumber ect.
ring your local college to see what they offer.
i started on a RVQ plumbing level 2 for 2 years part time as i was working.
am now on a gas ACS course working towards my basic gas tickets.
theres is courses out they , you just got to put the time in to get through it .

Sponsored Links
they are so many types of pluming training. i know this as i went throug it myself to get trained up. i basiclly depends on the experience you have. if you working with a plumber ect.
theres is courses out they , you just got to put the time in to get through it .

I see they were not too concerned about literacy. :rolleyes:

I see they were not too concerned about literacy. :rolleyes:

Succinct as ever Bamber! :LOL:

yes, am very sorry about my spelling. i will take more care in future.
just because Bamber uses the spell check, what a prick.

why do so many people replay just to pick you up on your grammar etc and dont give any advice which people on here are looking for.
bunch of cock ends

p.s hope my spelling is ok ? am sure you will let me know if it is not. tits

The public perceive plumbers as neanderthals; not having the courtesy to check your grammar only serves to justify their belief. Having such a defensive attitude only hightens the stereotype. :) Do you check your quotes for spelling and correct grammar? If so why not here?

The public perceive plumbers as neanderthals; not having the courtesy to check your grammar only serves to justify their belief. Having such a defensive attitude only hightens the stereotype. :) Do you check your quotes for spelling and correct grammar? If so why not here?

A good point well made Guru

just because Bamber uses the spell check, what a p***k.

why do so many people replay just to pick you up on your grammar etc and dont give any advice which people on here are looking for.
bunch of cock ends

p.s hope my spelling is ok ? am sure you will let me know if it is not. ]

Lets start with the basics shall we;

The capital letter key is the one above the bottom left hand key. An upward pointing arrow denotes its function.

just because Bamber uses the spell check, what a p***k.

bunch of cock ends

p.s hope my spelling is ok ? am sure you will let me know if it is not. ]
Replay""innit

Lets start with the basics shall we;

The capital letter key is the one above the bottom left hand key. An upward pointing arrow denotes its function.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back