Police seek Westminster man

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
_120195707_mdr174-21peacock_lee.jpg

Police are looking for Lee Peacock in connection with the killing of two people in Westminster.

"Metropolitan Police Service

URGENT APPEAL Have you seen Lee Peacock? Call 999 if seen, do not approach him. Please share this appeal.

Detectives investigating murder of two people in Westminster are making an urgent appeal to help locate Lee Peacock, aged 49.

A 45-year-old woman was found dead at a property on Ashbridge Street, NW8 late on Thursday night, and 59-year-old man was found dead nearby in the early hours of Friday morning at a property in Jerome Crescent, NW8. We are treating these crimes as linked, both had suffered knife injuries.

Additional police patrols have been deployed in the area, help us locate Lee Peacock."

Sponsored Links
Am I missing anything or is there a special reason for this post?

I read about him yesterday. Not a nice man by the sounds. Still no saying it was him. But I'd rather that face off our streets....

Sponsored Links
may be he belongs to some right wing extremist mob :idea: or he voted brexit :idea:

I suspect that JohnD is proving that everything in GD will in the end come around to Brexit and Covid being raised (again) and insults will flow back n forth.

Sponsored Links
Back