Police work to rule

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Frontline police officers are to launch a "work to rule" after talks broke down in a bitter pay row.

Now does that mean they have to behave and stop fabricating fairy tales.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think it means they sit on their fat arses eating donuts and drinking coffee. . .

I did caal them when my car got stolen and they gave me crime reference number and that was it. They couldn't care less! Glad i keep paying their wages in my council tax-******s the lot of em!

Sponsored Links
I did caal them when my car got stolen and they gave me crime reference number and that was it. They couldn't care less! Glad i keep paying their wages in my council tax-**** the lot of em!

Being realistic, when you called the police about your stolen car. What did you expect their response or action to be?

Their not that bad, or are they :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

On several occasions, local engineering works were bombarded with missiles from travellers site.
The workers took shelter inside the unit. When it was safe to go outside all the power tools had walked. :confused: :confused:
Manager phoned 999 and in all fairness they did attend 12 hours later, during day light hours. (after their tea break) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Says it all.

Being realistic, when you called the police about your stolen car. What did you expect their response or action to be?

"Well sir we are very sorry but all our officers are dealing with a major incident at the local park, one 7 year old has been apprehended and several others cautioned for using foul language whilst playing football.
Please leave your details, and when the officers have finished issuing yellow cards to every one in the park they will ,if they have time, look for your stolen car."

ps. after their tea and biscuits

"Well sir we are very sorry but all our officers are dealing with a major incident at the local park, one 7 year old has been apprehended and several others cautioned for using foul language whilst playing football.
Please leave your details, and when the officers have finished issuing yellow cards to every one in the park they will ,if they have time, look for your stolen car."

Shouldnt it be 'Well sir, considering the amount of officers we have on duty at any given time, It is quite difficult to respond to all of the 10000+ call we receive each month. Of these calls sir approx 5000 are crime related. We will prioritise each call as best we can. The chances are Sir that your vehicle will be now be a fair distance away, burnt out/abandoned or in a lock up. We will still pursue this matter, we also have approx 150 dedicated Motorway Patrol teams who will spot the car if it is travelling (thats if they are not being moaned at and criticised for patrolling the roads). Unfortunately abandoned and burnt out vehicles are the dealt with by local authorities and not the police, unless they are on a public highway etc. But pleased be rest assured, we have not forgotten about your car, and if it is found you will be contacted straight away'

What a load of CARP.

The days of quality policing has long gone.

Their lack of respect towards members of the public has had its effect. The public are not so quick to assist plod with their enquiries.

If they concentrated their time dealing with serious issues, their arrest statistics will no doubt decrease, cant have that can we. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leave the rapist, junkies, dealers, child molesters and violent criminals alone.
Concentrate on arresting kids, motorist, party goers, and anyone that they can set up, and hooray their arrest rate goes up.
All this without breaking a sweat and no brain power needed.

The ones that defend criticism towards the police are either ex police, police officers that are not to standard or the political correct t**ts that make policing what it is today, a joke.

There are a number of respected police officers, but unfortunately they are out numbered by the usless corupt glory hunters.
It time the scales were altered.

Had a car broken in and stereo stolen too and they wouldn't even come out even tho the thief has left blood on the glass. A good source of d.n.a I'd have thought! But if you go 10% over the speed limit. . . . . they'll be there to collect their ££££££

What a load of CARP.

The days of quality policing has long gone.

Their lack of respect towards members of the public has had its effect. The public are not so quick to assist plod with their enquiries.

If they concentrated their time dealing with serious issues, their arrest statistics will no doubt decrease, cant have that can we. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leave the rapist, junkies, dealers, child molesters and violent criminals alone.
Concentrate on arresting kids, motorist, party goers, and anyone that they can set up, and hooray their arrest rate goes up.
All this without breaking a sweat and no brain power needed.

The ones that defend criticism towards the police are either ex police, police officers that are not to standard or the political correct t**ts that make policing what it is today, a joke.

There are a number of respected police officers, but unfortunately they are out numbered by the usless corupt glory hunters.
It time the scales were altered.

No point debating something with someone who knows no knowledge of a subject and has their opinion set is there?

No point debating something with someone who knows no knowledge of a subject and has their opinion set is there?

:eek: :eek: snico

Strange how the truth shut you up :LOL: :LOL:

ps under which category do fall then :?:

Umm..Is there a copper in this forum, thought the Mods were policing this place :?:

Sponsored Links
Back