Police work to rule

No point debating something with someone who knows no knowledge of a subject and has their opinion set is there?

:eek: :eek: snico

Strange how the truth shut you up :LOL: :LOL:

ps under which category do fall then :?:

Didnt shut me up at all........i said there is no point arguing with someone who is far from the truth, whats the point?

Sponsored Links
Gremlin.

I think what Snico is politely trying to say is that you seem to be so mentally twisted with hatred for the Police, you are clearly unable to discuss the subject without tirades of abuse or calm appraisal.

Whether this is based on your own dealings with them, from the wrong or the right side, or is due to gossip and rumours from others matters not really.

The point is that you choose to enter a Forum to record your hatred but are unwilling to discuss it rationally. :( :(

A Forum is intended for discussion. You are in danger of following in the mould of another forum sourpuss whose moniker ends in 90, and who happens to be the only t**t, as you put it, on my ignore list and that I am sure of many others.

toptec

Glad to see you are retired.

Your recent comment about bending rules in order to arrest and attempt to convict some Irish travellers was mentally twisted. Dam shame you were not caught out at the time.

No doubt if you bent the rules once then you bent them many times throughout your career. :evil:

I have no problem with straight coppers its the bent ones i show hate for.

And it seems to me that telling it as it is seems to upset certain people, wonder what they have hidden.?

Sponsored Links
Redressing the balance....

Top, any chance of PMing or emailing me so I can seek some informal advice concerning my ongoing "problem" please?

In my experience coppers are about as straight as a circle and I personally know 2 that are drug dealers!

Some of the comments i'm reading on here... its like being on the Max Power forum, are there any adults on here??

In my experience coppers are about as straight as a circle and I personally know 2 that are drug dealers!

I'm willing to put money on that statement being untrue, I would stick my neck and say that you do not even know 2 police officers

It's true alright and I know quite a few coppers. A little power corrupts these people into little Hitlers.

If it's true then why aren't you reporting them? If you don't - you are as bad as they are. I doubt it's true personally.

Believe what you wish, I couldn't care less but what makes you think coppers are holier than thou?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who the fu*k you going to report him/her too, his Inspector. Or the so called police complaint donkeys.
And when you do report them they close rank, then the harassment starts.

They are a law to themselves and thriving.

We are now living in a police state. :( :(

Sponsored Links
Back