Police work to rule

Who the fu*k you going to report him/her too, his Inspector.

So,it's a him :LOL:

I honestly don't doubt you for knowing bent coppers, a few up this way.some people need to open their eyes

Sponsored Links
Frontline police officers are to launch a "work to rule" after talks broke down in a bitter pay row.

Now does that mean they have to behave and stop fabricating fairy tales.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Probably the opposite

The educationally subnormal better be on their guard..the West Midlands Serious Fit up Squad are on their way!

I wonder of 'working to rule' includes only knocking off their colleagues husbands and wifes and not everyone elses too?

Leave the rapist, junkies, dealers, child molesters and violent criminals alone.
Concentrate on arresting kids, motorist, party goers, and anyone that they can set up, and hooray their arrest rate goes up.

Dont forget they are also too scared to touch pikies and ethnics..

Try going to a football match as a supporter of a team with a 'bit of a reputation'...see how you get treated then...they bring in the ones who love a tear up and if alls quiet on the western front they will soon start something to justify being there.

The Molin Rouge brigade who are quite partial to doing the 'can can' when they are 5 of them against one person on their own

They get cast iron pensions, they're always on the sick, early retirement alot of the time, and they still ****ing moan. I'd like to see them survive in the private sector. . . . . .

Sponsored Links
Plus additional benefits of being allowed to drive cars at 150 miles an hour on public roads to 'test them'

And being allowed to retire early when they have been caught out for something,...

It's one rule for them and another for everyone else . . . . . .

:eek: :eek:

It's one rule for them and another for everyone else . . . . . .

How dare you say that. ;)
You will now upset some of the other posters, sorry a minority of posters.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

By that you mean the cops/ex cops who have already posted? I'll live with it!

Not sure they work to rule but deff cant drive to it, i was woken up at 4-30 last night by a loud bang, looked out the window and saw a femail cop with her head in her hands looked abit up set, so being nebby i opened the window and saw she had just smashed her car into 2 parked cars knocked them both on to the path, oops :D i live on a bend and it was raining last night, not sure if she was responding to a call but she must of been doing some speed to knock 2 cars on to the path, anyway then a speed cop pulled up and give her a cuddle as she was crying, then i heard her say to him " i'll lose my job " but traffic cops being so nice to people he sed " no you wont everyone has had an accident even me, you'll be ok " so when i got up today all 3 cars were gone.

****ing typical! Looks like that'll be brushed under the carpet.

And what makes you so special? A glorified grasscutter. . . .

**Corny tune plays*** Compere in glittery jacket and sickly voice: Good evening good evening and welcome to quiz night at the Diynot Emporium your question tonight is can you spot whose the ex copper?
Answers on a postcard to Diynot is Fun , A PC near you , This threads gonna get locked, England. Answers to be soon as this thread may not last much longer ;)

Sponsored Links
Back