Police work to rule

Had a car broken in and stereo stolen too and they wouldn't even come out even tho the thief has left blood on the glass. A good source of d.n.a I'd have thought! But if you go 10% over the speed limit. . . . . they'll be there to collect their ££££££

If they took the DNA and found it in the data bank then the police would be forced to round up a career criminal and everyone knows there is no money in catching a thief ....catching a bloke speeding helps fill their quota and if they work on commissions they would be millionaires

Sponsored Links
Have to go with Thermo on this one.......some people on here talk absolute rubbish

Sponsored Links
public perseption and opinion of police is at an all time low. why do you think that is?

Well, im sticking to my comments..

The educationally subnormal better be on their guard..the West Midlands Serious Fit up Squad are on their way!

Look at how many people who are 'not all there' have been done..only to be found innocent, the west midlands serious crime squad were disbanded..why??...maybe becasue they were rotton to the core?

I wonder of 'working to rule' includes only knocking off their colleagues husbands and wifes and not everyone elses too?

Rife..pressure of work?..nah..thats the sort of people they are.

Dont forget they are also too scared to touch pikies and ethnics..

Your only nicking me because..............and explain the gagging of the press..when a asian person gets mugged its instantly reguarded as a racist attack..might be drugs..might be anything..nah..its racist'..and the media always release full details of the assailants..

Not quite the same in reverse though is it..old lady gets mugged 'police are looking for a 6'6 man..athletic build, dread locks black track suit with the red green and gold banding etc...

Try going to a football match as a supporter of a team with a 'bit of a reputation'...see how you get treated then...they bring in the ones who love a tear up and if alls quiet on the western front they will soon start something to justify being there.

The Molin Rouge brigade who are quite partial to doing the 'can can' when they are 5 of them against one person on their own

Been there done it seen it...they bring the heavy (handed) mob in purely because they like a tear up...funny thing though..you didnt see them when the muslims marched with their controversial banners...wonder why?

And being allowed to retire early when they have been caught out for something,...

Hilsborough?..

Chief Constable of Dyfed Powys?

Plus additional benefits of being allowed to drive cars at 150 miles an hour on public roads to 'test them'

He 'got off' because he was a super dooper advanced driver...big deal, I wonder if the person who might have accidently pulled out of a junction causing him to crash would have been an advanced driver...or the people possibly coming the opposite way who panicked and turned their car over..

Well..if they had been advanced drivers im sure they would have been fine... :rolleyes:

Course..there some decent coppers out there..but until the police force in general conducts itself in a more professional manner they wont win any public confidence polls

Been there done it seen it...they bring the heavy (handed) mob in purely because they like a tear up...funny thing though..you didnt see them when the muslims marched with their controversial banners...wonder why?

Do you honestly think that the police have a special unit for the football games :?:

The reason you didnt see them when the muslims marched was not down to the police, that decision was not theirs

Well said Zampa. Couldn't agree more. Looks like there are a few ex cops on this forum. . . .

The reason you didnt see them when the muslims marched was not down to the police, that decision was not theirs

Your correct, fair comment......I cant disagree.

But I was refering (not clearly I admit) to their mob mentality when dealing with large groups..they fele they have a free hand when it comes to football hooligans..

Do you honestly think that the police have a special unit for the football games :?:

I didnt suggest they have a special unit...they have regulars though in the football intelligence unit and spotters....the others are not forced to police football matches..they volunteer..and some are very keen on dishing it out...if you have never been in the middle of it you wouldnt know but trust me on this one, they can be quite baton happy when they are at full steam.

Your average football hooligan is not going to go running to another policeman and say 'that naughty mean with the big stick just hit me'...they regard it as an occupational hazard!..thats the world they live in.

But when you hear the stories of innocent people getting a few clumps just so the Molin Rouge can keep their hands (and knees) in its a different matter...these acts are witnessed by regular coppers..but obviously they are not going to say anything are they.

The good coppers probably look on their colleagues with distain but like the underworld..they cant/wont grass.

If you find it hard to accept the police behave in this way look at the way they acted during the miners strike..goading them.

They do a tough job..I couldnt do it..mainly because I dont want to see corpses..I dont want to have to enforce laws I disagree with..but most of all I dont have the self disipline not to brain someone who has just gobbed in my face!

The majority 'do the right thing' but..as I said before they will not get the respect of the public until they all do the right thing..or if they cant then the courts should by prosecuting the 'wronguns'

thermo. iv'e gone through the s**t, you may have been a good one, please don't defend the bent ones

:) Thats my point, why do they close rank and defend bent ones.

Course..there some decent coppers out there..but until the police force in general conducts itself in a more professional manner they wont win any public confidence polls

To gain respect they need to show respect, unfortunately the bent ones leave a lasting impression, resulting in loss of respect at every level.

didnt say i was, you dont know me from adam. When i was a copper i gave evidence against those that stepped over the line.

There are some good ones, there are some crap ones and unfortunatley there are some bent ones. Doesnt mean you have to tar them all with the same brush. hence thats why i think a lot of what is said is *******s.

surprise surprise Thermo's an ex cop. Who'd have guessed? :rolleyes:

When i was a copper i gave evidence against those that stepped over the line.

These days days they do fabricate evidence against those who have not stepped over the line.

Even more worrying is they can, and do, drop charges on the condition someone excepts alternative charge, even when CCTV show they are innocent. :cry:

British justice system stinks. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back