Police

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just a thought, the Police. What is their main objective & purpose?

Surely not to maintain the law!

Is it not to maintain the peace? [in society]

They should use the law as a tool to keep the peace, much as they use their truncheon.

Laws are made for people not people mad for laws.

Sponsored Links
I imagine you have an example in your mind that would make your post sit a lot clearer in context. But the police are there to maintain law and order, even if it seems petty at times, like speeding on a country road with no traffic, it is important to enforce the law and for it to be seen to be enforced.

Sponsored Links
2 lads fighting one to one would be up in court. :?:

2,4,6 sometimes 8 wimps in police uniform against 1 person and they are classed as brave public servants. :rolleyes:

As already mentioned would they be as brave without their batons and out of uniform, don't think so :evil:

Got done for not wearing my seat belt by traffics on Friday. At the time when the light came flying up I thought " was I speeding" got out n told to go in the back when they told me I said " I must of had my belt on as I just took it off" there was two of them and they said both of them seen me put it on as they put on the lights. This must be a lie or maybe subconsciously but I don't recall doing it

60 quid! Made me think of them differently.

Got done for not wearing my seat belt by traffics on Friday. At the time when the light came flying up I thought " was I speeding" got out n told to go in the back when they told me I said " I must of had my belt on as I just took it off" there was two of them and they said both of them seen me put it on as they put on the lights. This must be a lie or maybe subconsciously but I don't recall doing it

60 quid! Made me think of them differently.

Got chased by plod in Kilmarnock one night in 69, they weren't keen on us, we were morphin from rockers to greasers to angels, anyway, one of our pursuers threw his baton at us, so my mate picks it up and threw it back.. Happy days..

Got done for not wearing my seat belt by traffics

Had similar thing a couple of years ago.
Pressed a buckle and got out of the car. Plod and his thick sidekick started their patronising chat about the risk of driving without seat belts and that he would be issuing me with a penalty notice.
Told him to do one and go back to training school.

His side kick was backing him up and said that he had not seen us wearing seat belts and that their video would show that there was no evidence of a seat belt being worn.

Told him that I was in a hurry and if he behaved I would not make them look like a pair of halfwist with the other local plods.

Pointed out to the thick git that the car didn't have safety belts but was fitted with full race approved safety harness. (Road legal rally car)
Their faces were a picture, they didn't have a clue what to do.
They got more confused when I asked them to call the station and as the senior officer to come and check the vehicle.

It made me laugh when told to get in my car and drive carefully and don't forget to belt up, and we will be watching you.

Must have been keen rally spectators, or did they mean something else :LOL:

And where is constable bean to liven up the thread? Typical plod, never around when you need them.

And where is constable bean to liven up the thread? Typical plod, never around when you need them.

Keeping away from the comfortable fluffy bubble dwellers. :LOL: :LOL:

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
Opt out for f*ck sake.

In your time of need...... have no-one to call.???

Fine by me chapeau you lummox.

ERIC JOYCE
Plods are at him, again.

Normal man of the people doing what normal people do and there he is-- arrested and jumped on by a bunch of 5' nothing 30k a year policemen and dragged into police hotel .
Lets see what happens huh ?

always 2 sides to every story -- or s that 3 sides ? His side their side and the truth ?.

Police are a joke these days thick as a gurkas foreskin.
Couldn't even complete the Beano xword .

I rest mycase .

Sponsored Links
Back