Police

So why is it, a poor old girl can't hobble to the local shop for a pint of milk, without getting beaten for the last tenner in her purse.????

Where are the police...???? Dealing with this 'MP' kind of b*llocks, That's where.

The very foundation of law and order left in this country is being systematically chipped away. The disappointing part is... only some people can see it happening.

They (the do-gooders), in turn, will eventually wake up and see where it all went wrong, and then jump on the bandwagon of the sensible. Too f*cking late.

Sponsored Links
I would to take this opportunity to congratulate LMB on his new buddy, PP
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So why is it, a poor old girl can't hobble to the local shop for a pint of milk, without getting beaten for the last tenner in her purse.????

Where are the police...???? Dealing with this 'MP' kind of b*llocks, That's where.

The very foundation of law and order left in this country is being systematically chipped away. The disappointing part is... only some people can see it happening.

They (the do-gooders), in turn, will eventually wake up and see where it all went wrong, and then jump on the bandwagon of the sensible. Too f*cking late.

At last an admission that the pear shaped ship is sinking.

What annoys me more is the laws that make criminals of innocent people.

Everything I was taught by the govt in my teens and by my schooling and the way I was supposed to be a dutiful citizen and pay my taxes make a contribution be a good chap , keep away from the scum etc etc has been tipped upside down where now we are in a world where we are paying money for lazy terrorist immigrants who we dare not mention in case WE get arrested for hate crimes and all the hard workers are simply milked to pay for the feckless traitors to the country.

Its too late to fix now though. The flood gates were opened by disingenuous scum politicians and the Police thought getting brownie points for arresting twitter posters was far easier than getting out of puff chasing real criminals.

Its too late to fix now though. The flood gates were opened by disingenuous scum politicians and the Police thought getting brownie points for arresting twitter posters was far easier than getting out of puff chasing real criminals.

The hands of the Police are tied. That's down to the complainers and do-gooders. Look what you end up with.

F*cked if they push a troublemaker in one riot situation, Slagged about not getting stuck in when it comes to another.
Make your minds up ...It's clearly not working this way.

I wouldn't blame 'em if they didn't bother their asses anymore.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't blame 'em if they didn't bother their asses anymore.

That will never happen whilst there's motorist around.

So called modern policing is just a legal way of getting away with kicking the carp out of someone.

And as for running after a suspect, how the hell can they run with all their personal weapons weighing them down. :rolleyes: [/quote]

So called modern policing is just a legal way of getting away with kicking the carp out of someone.

That's just so wrong.. even if you've been on the end of "bad policing" you know what you just said aint right !

If you're the person that eats baked beans and you find a cockroack on your toast... sh!t happens. There are good and bad everything, including nurses, vicars. teachers, coppers, soldiers, prime fooking ministers...

So the argument that the police are all bad is so off the mark. You complainers should spend a couple of days with your local force... it would open your eyes... try picking up bits of body, or facing off against a huge bloke with a knife, or perhaps going undercover against druggies, and getting a pistol shoved in your mouth !!!

Yeah there really are some soppers who need a slap themselves... but the infrastructure you complain about means you're not looking out of your window right now with an illegally obtained gun !!!

Nonsense.
You people sold them out.

Ok. Your family are being attacked, Phone your mate down the road or phone the old bill ???

I want you to opt out of the luxury.

Well if I phoned a mate down the road it would be a dam site quicker, and a lot less hassle.

But the plod don't see it that way.

As for spending time with local force I couldn't be arsed with their stigma in uniform.

Mind you spent a week with regional crime squad, now that's an experience. Down to earth and none of the bloody bullshit shown by uniformed plod.
And even they don't have a good word about the clowns in uniform, wonder why.

I'm quite friendly with an ex chief inspector and was surprised when he said he was glad he wasn't having to deal with the fools that now, mainly, drive around the streets.

As mentioned they aren't all bad, problem is the majority are.

but the infrastructure you complain about means you're not looking out of your window right now with an illegally obtained gun !!!

:confused: Why would someone be looking out of their window with an illegal gun :confused:

Well if I phoned a mate down the road it would be a dam site quicker, and a lot less hassle.

But the plod don't see it that way.

As for spending time with local force I couldn't be a***d with their stigma in uniform.

Mind you spent a week with regional crime squad, now that's an experience. Down to earth and none of the bloody bulls**t shown by uniformed plod.
And even they don't have a good word about the clowns in uniform, wonder why.

I'm quite friendly with an ex chief inspector and was surprised when he said he was glad he wasn't having to deal with the fools that now, mainly, drive around the streets.

As mentioned they aren't all bad, problem is the majority are.

Wow ... you have a problem if you think most coppers are bad.. ie the intitution... because thats what you live in? so maybe that means you're the problem perhaps? i dunno, just summising?

There are good and bad in all walks of life (even muslims!), and so it is with the police.

I was once pulled over by a copper who tried to pull in to the inside lane (without signalling and, presumably, looking) and nearly drove right into me. On came the blue lights and he started to give me a right telling-off for 'undertaking', which I wasn't. Still, there were two of them and only one of me, so there was no way I was going to argue as no-one would believe little old me. Then he noticed I had a small video camera mounted on my windscreen, asked politely what it was, then equally politely invited me to continue on my journey!

Having said that, that was the only 'bad copper' I have encountered (although I haven't encountered many) and I do feel sorry for them on the grounds that the do-gooders, and much more importantly the courts, don't seem to offer them much support. I think if I were a copper I'd be thinking, 'Why do I bother?'

Good. Everyone's a winner then. :D

For me..... I wouldn't risk the life of my family on the decision to phone a mate down the road.

Still..... it's up to you though. :rolleyes:

For me..... I wouldn't risk the life of my family on the decision to phone a mate down the road.

Could it be that the time they take to respond may well be too late.

I think if I were a copper I'd be thinking, 'Why do I bother?'

Nah... it's easy to bother because if we don't people think you're there for the taking... they'll break in, of pinch your car, or rape your daughter.. yeah they do a good job ffs

individual cops can be erroneous, or tv@ts or just illegal bullies, but on the whole, Britain has got it right !

we've all got cases where we were hard done to, but that's not just cops, that 's car sales people, doctors, solicitors etc etc ..... in other words.... PEOPLE !

individual cops can be erroneous, or tv@ts or just illegal bullies, but on the whole, Britain has got it right !

At one time they did, then they made a mockery of everything by introducing PCSO'S, even a bigger joke than some uniformed clowns.

Even a volunteer special constable has more rights than these clowns.

Sponsored Links
Back