Police

I've already said .... Let's continue with your way of doing things regarding the Police.
It's working so well. :rolleyes:

Sell 'em down the b*stard river, I don't care anymore.

Seatbelts and getting pushed ???? What next????
what's the matter with the heads of some people on this forum.

When it all goes pears and anarchy reigns, my conscience will be clear.
Let's just hope you can say the same.

It's happening. You just can't see it.

Sponsored Links
I've already said .... Let's continue with your way of doing things regarding the Police.
It's working so well. :rolleyes:

Sell 'em down the b*stard river, I don't care anymore.

Seatbelts and getting pushed ???? What next????
what's the matter with the heads of some people on this forum.

When it all goes pears and anarchy reigns, my conscience will be clear.
Let's just hope you can say the same.

It's happening. You just can't see it.

Of course we can see it happening but WE did not vote for it. The actions of the Police and the policies you create and use are all of your own making.
This rubbish about getting what we asked for is just total and utter rubbish.

Who decided whether to employ short fat women on the beat?

It wasn't a directive from the general public YOU as the Police created your own employment and recruitment policies.

Who decided to sit scanning facebook and twitter all day - YOU DID
Who decided that Policing was best sat in cars in pairs chatting all day reducing the presence on the street? YOU DID
Who decided crime prevention was to be left untouched and policing was to be based around reactive policies? YOU DID

Who decides whenever a celebrity is in your targets that 40 or more officers must be involved in the case YOU DID

Who decides not to bother returning calls? YOU DO

Who has been caught out thinking they are above the law YOU HAVE
Who has created conflicts of interests with commercial tie ups - YOU HAVE

Dont talk about catching muggers etc etc because YOUR SYSTEM keeps letting them out on the streets.

If Granny gets mugged on the street or burglar bill has a field day then its hardly surprising.

What happened to mandatory sentences for carrying knives?

Look at the thread POLICE RESPONSE in ALARMS and CCTV and see just how the police actually respond to burglaries . . in short if they do you are lucky but in reality you will get a crime number to pass to your insurers.

But thats where I am mistified because while a burglary which is usually deemed as a simple case of claim off your insurance contrasts spectacularly with a stolen car or motorist failing to stop when everything from the kitchen sink upwards is thrown in to the efforts to play the hero - fast response vehicles flash through red lights and speed past residential streets at 70mph endangering lives - fortunes are spent per hour keeping a helicopter in the air and public safety is put at risk when the end result usually turns out to be points or short driving ban or small fine or community service.

But I guess its a bit 'glamourous' to whizz round on blues and twos playing Die Hard or mission impossible - bit of a buzz eh? Bit of a contrast to searching bushes and dustbins on your fat feet in the cold and dark.

Sponsored Links
Nobody but nobody asked for MPs to be exempt egg throwing.

You are wrong. Your Police leaders jumped into bed with Tony Blair and irreversible damage was done to the Police.
You are SO wrong about the public voting or requesting it. Your politically motivated policy hopping Chief Constables brought all this onto yourselves.
When we have finished ragging the NHS as a disfunctional not fit for service moneywasting quango we will divert our attention to the Police and start pressing for results from THE PEOPLE WHOS WAGES WE PAY FOR THEM.

By the way I am no Do gooding liberal wet fart. I demand MORE action from the police not less.

I suspect the police have always been self serving, it's just more open now and harder to hide. Certainly that is my experience of the NHS.

Just a thought, the Police. What is their main objective & purpose?

Apart from a reunion, I thought they split up in '87. Still, a fine back catalogue, but I don't see they have a purpose anymore. Their days of playing Saturn5 rockets are long gone.

An old, old, joke and bit of levity. Er, sorry It's crude..

What animal has a c**t half way up its back?

Ans. A police horse.

:oops:

By the way I am no Do gooding liberal wet fart. I demand MORE action from the police not less.

But you're crying for the very things the old bill want themselves FFS.

Governmental policy, CPS, sh*tbag politicians, do-gooding liberal human rights cry-babies. That's who to blame for starters. If you want to blame anyone... blame them. That's who tied the hands of the Police.

Your constant complaining, along with theirs, about policing in general, is what's killing the very concept of law and order.

I BLAME YOU. :D

Your constant complaining, along with theirs, about policing in general, is what's killing the very concept of law and order.

I BLAME YOU. :D

hmmm you can if you want but you're a million miles off target.

Law and order. The hint is in the title. LAW upholding LAW.
But with so many LAWS having been passed and so many new crimes on the statute book your focus has been watered down and nowadays you have started to Police what were just petty squables.

Take race hate crimes. Years ago people made racist remarks and some were said offensively and some were said in the same way you would rib your 'ginger' mate for his hair colour.
But things would not always get heated and if they did you had laws covering 'Breach of the peace' to cover that.

Now if someones says something out of misinformation or frustration even if noone has actually complained or indeed if the remarks were not even made directly to an individual but merely a social comment the Police swing into action.

actually I could go on and on here but tbh I cannot be assed the Police have never given me a second of their time so why am I even wasting my time pointing out the error of their ways.

Bean you have actually become within my life as a citizen an inconsequential organisation of political persuassion who cannot be trusted and have lost your direction.

Hence the recent embarrasment of having to have complete outsiders join your boards with no policing experience to tell you where you are going wrong.

ouch! That must have hurt.

This really confuses me:

then

You're not fitting somebody up in the magistrates court now constable Bean, you have to raise your game if you want to fool us lot on here.

Take race hate crimes. Years ago people made racist remarks and some were said offensively and some were said in the same way you would rib your 'ginger' mate for his hair colour.
But things would not always get heated and if they did you had laws covering 'Breach of the peace' to cover that.

Now if someones says something out of misinformation or frustration even if noone has actually complained or indeed if the remarks were not even made directly to an individual but merely a social comment the Police swing into action.

Indeed. And my personal feeling is that this 'anti-racism' law and its vigorous application by the police has done nothing to reduce racist feelings. In fact, it may well have exacerbated the problem.

Indeed. And my personal feeling is that this 'anti-racism' law and its vigorous application by the police has done nothing to reduce racist feelings. In fact, it may well have exacerbated the problem.

Who's fault's that then???
They don't want all this b*llocks either.

What part of the 'Police don't want it either' are people not getting.???

They work by directives handed down by f*ckwit do-gooders. They don't get the choice.

Bean you have actually become within my life as a citizen an inconsequential organisation of political persuassion who cannot be trusted and have lost your direction.

Good.

Keep the faith, anarchy is on it's way. Well done. :D

Sponsored Links
Back