Police

So what would you have wanted the police to have done?

Not forgetting this sort of thing happens daily, thousands of times?

Sponsored Links
You are joking are you?

Obviously in the first case I wanted to speak to the police to see if the guy threatening the GPs was a danger.
I didn't have the luxury of being able to simply report him for threatening behaviour because the patient comes first and the welfare of the child.In a medical environment abuse and racist comments are rife because thats how people behave under stress. I just needed to know the likelihood of him actually attacking my staff. The police did help eventually and looked at his profile and informed me he was known to the police but not for the concerns I had.

Why did it take 3 weeks to find that out? Why did the local police station have no desk but an 0845 number to ring?

Why in the second case when the police actually ask for witnesses to come forward do you get ignored when you call.

Its a bit **** isnt it?

What do you think the likelihood is of me calling the police again if I see something important knowing that it will take 3 weeks before I even get to speak to someone or they dont even respond at all?

Your organisation is no longer fit for purpose - needs scrapping and starting again.

Your comment about this sort of thing happening thousands of times means what exactly?

That you can't cope?
That crime is much worse than you will admit?
That you dont give a crap about failing to respond to citizens?
That you are happier sat in a maccy'ds dodging radio calls?
That you'd rather be breaching the data protection act and selling info the the newspapers?
That you'd rather just not give a toss because you get paid plenty and would rather just sit around scratching your ass?

I've never read so much b*llocks. :LOL: :LOL:

So all this dislike of the old bill, was simply a result of one particular copper not phoning you back about a crime that hadn't happened yet, thus puncturing your bubble of self-importance as a manager. :LOL: :LOL:

I love it. :LOL: :LOL:

I've never read so much b*llocks. :LOL: :LOL:

So all this dislike of the old bill, was simply a result of one particular copper not phoning you back about a crime that hadn't happened yet, thus puncturing your bubble of importance as a manager. :LOL: :LOL:

I love it. :LOL: :LOL:

You are nowhere near close.
How about being reported to trading standards by the police even though I had not even done anything wrong and trading standards could not understand why the police had reported me except it stopped me getting a contract with the local council which guess what... an ex copper got.
So there is one reason why I might have a dislike for the police . . . or wait what about the time I was attacked by bouncers and the bouncers claimed I hit them which I didn't and nor did I cause any trouble. I had been assaulted by someone else for no reason (probably because his girlfriend thought I was better looking). I had been punched in the face and rather than fighting back i simply asked my friend to fetch the bouncers so they could throw the knob out. The bouncers came over heavy handed wrongly assuming I had been in a fight. When the police arrived all the bouncers had all my friends in various headlocks and holds even though THEY had not done anything. The police wanted to charge me and said they would do that when they had seen the club video. I said I wanted a copy for my solicitor because I was going to sue the bouncers and mysteriously the tape they had a copy of in the stores disappeared something about someone on another case signing out the video and it going missing . . yer right...
or maybe the time I had a load of stone stolen and I found a phone in the valley gutter of the roof where the stone had been taken from with calls right up until the night the stone was taken from. Evidence gold thought I so I handed it to the police thinking they would round up the owner and question and charge him but no , they simply handed him his phone back. I could go on and on with the rest of the totally inadequate responses the police have ever given me. Not returning calls for three weeks well thats not upsetting its simply what I expect from the arrogant useless police force we have today.
Your wasting your breath trying to tell me any different you are crap crap crap useless and pointless.

I mean dont try to tell me that I will be glad of them one day and will need them. When? If I get burgled they wont be there to stop it but will simply show up after the event of at all so its not because I will need them if I'm burgled. If I'm attacked? well you have seen their response to when that happens they would not even open up a case against the bouncers. If I get murdered? no too late I'll be dead...let me think when have I actually ever had any interaction with the police....erm....oh I know when I was speeding in my car at 7am with no other cars on the road..yep the police will show up for 'non crimes' or after 'real crimes' have already been committed but they no longer 'prevent crime' .
Yes they can catch murderers and bring them to justice but you could scap the rest of the force and the murder teams could stay and noone would actually miss them.

When was the last time I saw a police officer in Harrogate NOT in a car...... you know I cant actually remember but strangely that also coincides with a big police headquarters that cost millions to build and is now on the edge of the town instead of in the centre where the old police station was.

Talk about more isolation and arrogance from a self agrandising self important out of touch public service.

Sponsored Links
You waste their valuable time you flump.

The public should be complaining about YOUR flumpster, timewasting ass for a start.

You waste their valuable time you flump

Well at least that's being addressed. Constable's starting salary being reduced by £4k.

All we need to do is get rid of the automatic increments for simply doing your job, get rid of the golden pension and lump sum, impose the same absence management as in private sector, and make it possible to get rid of the criminal element in the force by Firing Their Asses!!!

Make their time less valuable, and maybe we can afford to hire a few more.

More coppers, better value for the suffering taxpayer.

Vote Chapeau ! Am I going to get your cross on the ballot Mr Bean?

You waste their valuable time you flump.

The public should be complaining about YOUR flumpster, timewasting ass for a start.

You hit the nail on the head with that one Bean . .

THEY THINK THEIR TIME IS TOO IMPORTANT TO WASTE ON ANYBODY ELSE.

They might think their time is valuable but youd actually get a better return on your investment buying a bucket and sponge and letting your 10 year old son wash the neighbours cars for some pocket money.

The police couldn't solve a crime even if they were there at the scene and saw it happening.
Police these days rely on the public solving it for them - and then they turn up to get a pat on the shoulder, a blue peter badge and a 'good boy/girl' stamp on their police CV .
These days the public can not rely on the police at all. They are totally useless as has been proven many many times .

However - they are pretty good when they come across a incident which involes a single unruly teenager --and they call in the 'police gang'--consisting of power mad 5' nothing policemen and police women and they outnumber the unruly person by 10 to 1 . Then they proceed to jump on him, and force cuffs on him and bundle him into one of maybe 4 or 5 waiting police vans :evil: .
Then- the police wonder why the general public dont particularly like them and the taxpayers money they waste !!/.

Have to say though- they are pretty good at catching speeders .

What country are we speaking of ? UK jails are full to bursting point so it can't be here.

The police couldn't solve a crime even if they were there at the scene and saw it happening.
Police these days rely on the public solving it for them - and then they turn up to get a pat on the shoulder, a blue peter badge and a 'good boy/girl' stamp on their police CV .
These days the public can not rely on the police at all. They are totally useless as has been proven many many times .

Of course they didn't catch Philpott's and his cohorts either.

Of course they didn't catch Philpott's and his cohorts either.
Ignore the simpleton. They always tend to speak simplistically....when they're not telling lies of course.

Nope, they think the important time that could be better spent on REAL CRIME is wasted on YOU.

Oh give it a rest you are actually beginning to believe yourself.

Yep all the stones off my roof stole themselves and the bouncers werent attacking myself and my friends and many other reports they have had over the years , break ins , criminal damage and so on weren't actually crimes either were they?

but how many did they ever actually solve or get involved in? How about zilch....

How about the time the milkman found travellers stealing yorkshire stone from my mill? The van they were loading up was reported to the police and stopped five minutes down the road. So the travellers told the police they had got the stone elsewhere and they were allowed to drive off.

Absolutely shocking inneptitude but hey the Police are wonderful according to you... a copper....lol well what else would you say?

Just face facts the public think you are rubbish now.

Do you speak for the public?
How would you like to do a coppers job?

Nope, they think the important time that could be better spent on REAL CRIME is wasted on YOU.

Oh give it a rest you are actually beginning to believe yourself.

Yep all the stones off my roof stole themselves and the bouncers werent attacking myself and my friends and many other reports they have had over the years , break ins , criminal damage and so on weren't actually crimes either were they?

but how many did they ever actually solve or get involved in? How about zilch....

How about the time the milkman found travellers stealing yorkshire stone from my mill? The van they were loading up was reported to the police and stopped five minutes down the road. So the travellers told the police they had got the stone elsewhere and they were allowed to drive off.

Absolutely shocking inneptitude but hey the Police are wonderful according to you... a copper....lol well what else would you say?

Just face facts the public think you are rubbish now.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: STOP. You're f*cking killing me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How the f*ck did you ever get away with being in charge of people as a manager???:LOL: :LOL:

I wouldn't put you in charge of the buns in a cake shop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back