Post the best photo you took today

Jess is thinking,
"When am I going to get paid for all this sh*t he make me do just so he can post pictures on the internet? I wouldn't mind but he has never even asked me for permission or talked about a modelling contract!"

Sponsored Links
Jess is thinking,
"When am I going to get paid for all this sh*t he make me do just so he can post pictures on the internet? I wouldn't mind but he has never even asked me for permission or talked about a modelling contract!"

I would say he is thinking 'looks like i'll be having another bath when I get home'.

Andy
She gets a blast down and a dry off before getting back in the car with my portable Karcher. (y)

93777E59-5B2A-4D4E-8FA8-A6D1FF12C3DC.jpeg

Sponsored Links
We had a little celebration today - doggie friends and family came along to celebrate Maisie and Madge's twelfth birthdays on our morning walk.

1023E92B-D1B5-4A81-97DC-C28D217FA72D.jpeg

Sad puppy dog eyes competition for "is it my turn to wear the coat now?" :)

Sad puppy dog eyes competition for "is it my turn to wear the coat now?" :)
Never mind the coat, it’s Wellington boots they were lusting after. Long haired dogs tend to get a snowball build up on their feet. Long eared dogs get them on their ears!

E894DAA7-BE04-4A9A-8189-8EBFE72C0ECB.jpeg

Looking at the bush in the top picture has just reminded me of one we saw yesterday as we drove past on our way to the park. It was about 4' tall and had all this discoloured foliage hanging down and looked amazing. We didn't know what had caused it but your explanation has solved the mystery. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Back