Post the best photo you took today

Sponsored Links
Mottie, where did you get that?
Can you post the model number please?
When I walk my sisters dogs I use a tank of water and towels, but that's the boll@x.
I didn't know they existed.
It’s a Karcher OC3. Plenty of places sell them - Halfords, Argos online. Just Google it and pick the best price. (y)

Sponsored Links
Ah, it's only a portable pressure washer.
I thought it had an hairdryer included.
Lol. I just blast her down, a quick towel dry and then I have a fluffy microfibre mat in her dog crate. She’s practically dry by the time I get home.

Indeed Switzerland is the most glorious picturesque country..We caught the train up the Jungfrau and sat having a coffee looking over to the Eiger ...Glorious wonderful places.
We went through Switzerland on one of our European motorcycling trips. I can honestly say it was the dirtiest industrialised place in Europe I’ve ever ridden through. Plus, we have since found out, they don’t like motorcycles filtering in traffic and tried to fking crush us. One funny thing though, my Tom Tom led us to a hotel which was way out of the way down some track. One of my mates went in to see if they had any rooms and came out pi sing himself with laughter. He asked if they had any rooms for the night and they said yes, they had a girl in every room. When he clocked the bowl of condoms on the counter....he realised it was a brothel! Outside there were about 6 large crates with bedsheets in - and I naively thought we had arrived on bed linen change day. :oops:

Some deer this morning over Weald country park.

4DA5A2F1-7F38-4FC9-ADE9-209A3F3E215C.jpeg

Been looking after our grandson today and just took him back to Chelmsford. Drove like a nun on the way there and it don’t half improve your mpg! Not bad for a 13 year old car with over 100k on the clock. Golf 1.9 TDI.

D1C519DE-DE08-4917-BF95-0B57F00E51DD.jpeg

How can a MOT tester drive a car with a blown bulb??

Come on Mottie, sort it out!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy
I had a quick look but it looked too much aggro. I might have to take it to Halfords to get the resident battery/bulb/wiper blade teenager to do it. :whistle:

One of the best diesel engine ever built.
In fact, imo THE best under 2.0L diesel engine ever built for standard cars.

I would post the picture of my dash my brother took on the way back M3, but I'm too tired for the do-gooders comments :p

Sponsored Links
Back