Post the best photo you took today

39122342-0-image-a-49_1612972302791.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...South-Korea-begins-testing-pets-symptoms.html

I didn't take the picture but I bet this will cause up roar with dog owners.

Andy

Sponsored Links
That’s Schynige Platte.....take the rack railway from Wilderswil.
Possibly the most beautiful place in the world and definitely one of my favourites.
John :)
Fantastic...Thankyou...Yes that is it..could not remember..We took train up and walked down...Then hired bikes.took them on trains and cycled down mountain tracks..Absolutely glorious.Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
I discovered this amazing place in 1986 and have been back many times since - there’s even more to see and places to go now.
I should have been there last year and this year but I guess I’ll just have to wait :(

I discovered this amazing place in 1986 and have been back many times since - there’s even more to see and places to go now.
I should have been there last year and this year but I guess I’ll just have to wait :(
Indeed Switzerland is the most glorious picturesque country..We caught the train up the Jungfrau and sat having a coffee looking over to the Eiger ...Glorious wonderful places.

/ban please

You're a cat lover, you cat kills more birds than anything else!

The statistics. The most recent figures of how many creatures are killed by cats are from the Mammal Society. They estimate that cats in the UK catch up to 100 million prey items over spring and summer, of which 27 million are birds. This is the number of prey items which were known to have been caught.

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back