Post the best photo you took today

Re: ACL injuries....

Whenever a top footballer does theirs, I always seem to hear that, during rehab , they're doing special exercises to strengthen it.

Which begs the question, why do they not do these strengthening exercises before they bust their knee? :whistle:

Sponsored Links
Someone else’s salad bed over my allotment. As they say in Essex, I’m well jell!

3E895F72-2F3C-40B1-8E30-EE4DFC524ACB.jpeg

Re: ACL injuries....

Whenever a top footballer does theirs, I always seem to hear that, during rehab , they're doing special exercises to strengthen it.

Which begs the question, why do they not do these strengthening exercises before they bust their knee? :whistle:

I was alarmed that it just snapped just having a kick about. All be it I'm not fit, I do yoga to a reasonable standard. Not enough to protect my leg but generally feel my Yoga have helped my progress in recovery.

I'll be interested in finding out how I can strengthen it when I start my physio

Sponsored Links
Sometimes when I’m out in the garden at night picking up dog doo-doo's and it’s been raining, I see worm, yes worms, having sex. Next time it happens I’ll take a picture or better still a movie, it’s really weird. Slugs are even better - like a twisted piece of rope.

Memories of school biology lessons have been aroused. The sex life of an earth worm........

Worms enjoy a bit of 138 ( 69 twice ) as detailed HERE

At Waitrose today and the spices were reminding me that I have sometimes not made the best decisions in my life, which I thought was a bit harsh...
IMG_20190620_101244.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back