Post the best photo you took today

It's called a Sett, not a badger hole. Thats an entirely different thing. ;)
I thought a Sett was a collection of badger holes.
53D773A7-5C65-4F1C-9F51-21E2BB177F7B.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I do like the french capitainiers (S?). They will usually come out in a rib to help you dock. More because they pack them so tight, you need to spin on your keel to get in an out.

Unsurprisingly I didn't think you would...

But hey, we all knew that anyway!
This is a photo thread, not a moral superiority one. Are you just trying to shut it down by arguing legal technicalities that don’t apply to anyone on here?

MOD: Due to you two's persistent bickering, you are both suspended from this thread for 3 days.

With this heat & the cat suffering, we made the cat a balcony for her to catch the breeze and cool off in our North facing garden.
Think it's a hit! :)

0-6.jpg

Sponsored Links
It's a hard life! You spoil that cat, but I do like the little pillow. Ours just disappears into the undergrowth somewhere out the back in the hot weather, and reappears in the evening when he's hungry.

What a view @motorbiking! :)

It's a hard life! You spoil that cat, but I do like the little pillow. Ours just disappears into the undergrowth somewhere out the back in the hot weather, and reappears in the evening when he's hungry.
Ours is out all night in this heat but sometimes too hot to come home and eat in the morning - no liquid for so long got us worried. We went to track her down a couple days ago and she went a bit wobbly on her legs, silly bugger. This way we can keep an eye on here & feed her :).

And yes, spoiled completely. Do they show any thanks? Do they buggery!

Nice life motorbiking. One question though.
I can't see any coloured cable ties around those shackles, complying with this quarters colour code, to show they have been inspected and currently safe to use. :whistle:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@conny its missing quite a few safety cross checks despite being almost new. No jack stay line for example. If it were me all those pins would be wired.

Don't understand what a jackstay line is but yes, good point about the pins being wired.
Is it your boat or are you hiring it whilst on holiday?

I’m skippering it for a charter firm (2 families renting it for a holiday but wanted a skipper as part of the deal). Thought I’d give it a go as I’m out here until end of sept probably. The charter firm has sorted out all my commercial endorsement so I have those in my back pocket for earning pocket money in the future.

a jack stay is a safety line that runs front to back on each side for you to attach your safety hook to. While the water is warm, we had 3m waves with winds of 30kts a few days ago. I have a boat in the U.K. and a kinda timeshare arrangement out here which gives me 8-12 weeks

Sponsored Links
Back