Post the best photo you took today

It is that. I struggle to work out which I prefer Exmoor or Dartmoor. I am very lucky to live about equidistant from both so it's often struggle to decide to turn right to Exmoor or left to Dartmoor. The north side of Dunkery Beacon (Highest Point on Exmoor a place where I always see and hear Cuckoos in the spring and Red Deer in the autumn & winter) is one of my favourite places.
20160925_092821_HDR.jpg

Sponsored Links
Thank you for jogging those lovely memories of when I was able to drive and used to do multidrops in the West Country.

Thank you for jogging those lovely memories of when I was able to drive and used to do multidrops in the West Country.

Thanks I have lived in Devon for 30+ years now and would not live anywhere else. View back towards Tiverton from my bike ride this morning. More than a feel of Autumn in the air.
upload_2020-9-1_8-42-45.png

[

What Res is your camera?

Some of these pictures have a great resolution.

Mottie as well, that pic of your produce is stunning.

Sponsored Links
The camera is from my phone a Samsung A70 so not top of the range but still good enough. It takes the photo at 4032 X 2268 to internal storage at 2.2 MB. The shot above is reduced slightly in pixels in the transfer to my PC.

Stopped carrying my Canon G10 now and mainly rely on the phone.

Used to take the kids to the Manor House Hotel near Okehampton and did a bit of walking round there (before I got really bad).

Cracking walks and scenery round there.

This little fella has been skirting the fringes of the garden for the past couple of weeks.
Today he finally ventured on to the lawn and had a small apple, (from a failed apple tree I dug out at the weekend), looking as though he wanted somewhere to hide it. He eventually buried it in a flower bed. Would love to see his face when he comes to dig it up in the spring!

P1030475.JPG
P1030476.JPG

Sponsored Links
Back