Post your best Xmas presents here..

M

Moz

mine has to be the wife turning up before , ;) :)

an we dont need to go the in laws tomorrow as our families are off limits now ..HURRAH
Im off the drink an got a job in the new year tiling an bathroom refitting again ,back on the washboy ..lol :)
I wont be around much from then ...so take care all
Adios Amigos!

Sponsored Links
markie
will be working away during the week ,this early retirement mylarkies no good for the working lad ...+it will be great to be back in the craic with the lads on sites
have a good one my old marra ;)

Moz said:
will be working away during the week ,this early retirement mylarkies no good for the working lad ...+it will be great to be back in the craic with the lads on sites
Funny old game isn't it, can't wait until we retired then can't wait to go back to work again :LOL:

I think I know what I'm getting tomorrow :cool:

images

Sponsored Links
I'm checking to see where that fat guy is with the red 2 piece, so I can catch him to make sure there's no socks left for me :mad: :LOL: otherwise his deer will not be the only one with a red nose. :LOL:

Going to see my nephew this evening He has recently been given a "tentative" all clear after 4 courses of chemo having been diagnosed with leukeamia earlier this year

Have not seen him since because my sons illness prevents me from contact with my nephew in case of cross infection as my son has constant pseudomanas infections

It was great when my sister texted his all clear It made my year

:D :D :D

Thanks for all the positive responses

The past 7 christmases have been a struggle since losing my 18 year old daughter to the same illness that is affecting my son. Its difficult to keep a smile on your face sometimes, but my sisters news has cheered me up a lot

Anyway enough of the sad stuff

Good health to all of you at diynot

Nadolig Llawen ac Flwyddyn Newydd Da :D :D :D

All the best to you swelec - you have had a lot to deal with - Keep strong :)

Sponsored Links
Back