Price of a Rewire

Oh, until someone spots us of course it is...

..and who is then pray?

Mmm lets see 80% of the internet runs on Sun, ......My local church's web site runs on Sun as well so there!

Sponsored Links
topgazza said:
My local church's web site runs on Sun as well so there!

So, I suppose you could say the server is the Sun of God...

*Groan*

Its a good point Adam. and one the opposition should keep in mind. How the heck do people think God keeps a check on all the new members? Not on bloddy Microsoft thats for sure. Not on Linux where you find a Linux web site for support. No, the Almightly trusts a good Unix box, a Solaris box. Not some cobbled together Scrapheap Challenge kit from IBM. No Sir, the company thats like working for the Civil Service only without the personalities. Or HP, who make printers I think, or Dell who are to enterprise, serious computing what Sunny D is to health foods.

Our Lord knows best and when old Two Sheds above meets his maker and points at the Sun badge and laughs, well, he'll be the one going to hell and the IBM help desk where phones ring but only hooved creatures answer.with the standard phrase "thats not in the support contract that'll be $2million please"

Oh, yes, I'm not bitter.

It's been shown before, but always makes me giggle:

df961220.jpg

Sponsored Links
topgazza said:
Oh, until someone spots us of course it is...
Well, in that case I shall stop anyway - it suits me perfectly for you to carry on thinking the way you do....

PS - Screwfix also "run" on Sun kit..

I know, I was one of the Project Managers. Thank you for your job application to join Sun, we'll let you know.... :)

Hi - i recently bought my problem-addled property about 6 months ago.

Another problem thats been evident is that the sockets are sunken into the wall yet at the same time they move around in the wall. (i think this is due to damp and salt deposits in the wall)

I have 7 double sockets that are all in a similar state.
5 light switches dotted around
I live in an old semi (does any of this info help?)

How much would it cost to get it all sorted and up to date?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back