price of new patio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I want a patio laying using kandla grey natural stone paving, I will need the old patio and some of the grassed area removed, the area is 32sqm anyone have any rough idea as to how much I will have to budget for to get this done I'm in the UK.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Prices will vary greatly depending on which part of the UK you are in. Also the state of the ground, ease of access to the property, and quality of sub base. Some will lay on sand straight to ground, others will put in a 100mm sub base with sand or dry mix under the slabs.

So anything between 3k and 10k. Some will over quote because they don't want the work, or on the off chance you are daft enough to accept it.

Blup

Do your home work first and come up with a specification that a contractor can quote too. Sub base, stone & very importantly grouting weather it be mortar or 2 part epoxy.

If the contactor knows their stuff and is not a chancer they will be able to advise accordingly.

Good place to start is here https://www.pavingexpert.com/ to get a lot of helpful information and guidance.

32Sqm is not a small area and you need to get it right first time as its going to be expensive and jobs done well cost money but better to spend now than have a failed paving project in a few years time when the cowboy has disappeared that will cost more to fix than what you saved.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back