Private Number Plates

I dunno !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-200255.png
    Screenshot_20220905-200255.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Sponsored Links
JU5 4 GUT

Saw this on a transit type van with a wire cage on the back yesterday. As I passed it, the company name on the door was something like 'Just Gutting' and they were a house clearance/rubbish disposal type of company.

Sponsored Links
This is the one I was referring to in my earlier posr, No567. But I seem to recall it was black last week and the M.O.T. had expired, this looks like a different vehicle. FAST DOO Doo = pidgeon.
20220907_134138.jpg

My theory about drivers of Mercs, Audis and BMWs is that a great deal of them are r soles. I judge this by their road manners. They tend to be utterly selfish, stopping in the middle of the road, parking badly, including parking in a disabled space without a blue badge, etc....

If you call them out, there are two stock responses: "F off!" or in the case of inconsiderate parking "I was/ will be only 5 mins".

I am not saying that all of them are tuuats, before drivers of those cars on this forum complain!
Here is a perfect example:

I was limping down towards the village, and a kind elderly gent in a Merc stopped ahead of me. He offered me a lift, which was a really kind thing to do.

We need more people like this in the world.

On the M1 today we passed a Rolls Royce Phantom with the registration number W1NES

I saw a Porsche parked up today with a P012RSH number plate. I said to Mrs Mottie, ”Oh look, there’s a Porsche with an interesting numberplate". She said to me “ You read Porsche, I read dickhead!"

ACF73767-6AAD-4B8B-86E1-891C5B1893CE.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back