Private Number Plates

IMAG0172.jpg

And yes, the chap who got out of it did look like he was of Chinese stock.....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Weird one today. I was following this car -,noisy bloody thing with totally blacked out windows and when it stopped at the roundabout I took a (blurry) photo of his number plate.

IMG_0630.jpeg

When it was clear, he wouldn’t pull away. I gave him a blast on my horn and he stuck his hand out of his window and waved me past. He then followed me all the way back to my workshop. When I pulled in, he blew his horn and opened his passenger window. There was this big Asian lad in there acting the hard man and he asked me if I just took a photo of his car. I said “yes, what’s with ‘Panda’ on the number plate”? He then went all soppy, said he liked Pandas, opened his glove box, gave me a Panda keyring and then drove off!

IMG_0633.jpeg

Last edited:
Weird one today. I was following this car -,noisy bloody thing with totally blacked out windows and when it stopped at the roundabout I took a (blurry) photo of his number plate.

View attachment 326950
When it was clear, he wouldn’t pull away. I gave him a blast on my horn and he stuck his hand out of his window and waved me past. He then followed me all the way back to my workshop. When I pulled in, he blew his horn and opened his passenger window. There was this big Asian lad in there acting the hard man and he asked me if I just took a photo of his car. I said “yes, what’s with ‘Panda’ on the number plate”? He then went all soppy, said he liked Pandas, opened his glove box, gave me a Panda keyring and then drove off!

View attachment 326951
It wasn't Transam, he's no longer a panda.
1704257490855.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back