problem with gas meter fitting.

you would realise what a ass you made of yourself with that post

still mystified as to why you are bothering Bonny lad. if you were on duty as a mod these posts would have been removed by now. have a word, get mine removed at least you sorry waste of space. :LOL: :LOL: Move on. find someone else to victimise, you won`t win here. ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Why aye Man. ;)

Sponsored Links
notwithstanding all the bullsh1t between posters, back to the topic, if a gas supplier is paid to fit a supply and meter that is what they will do, they dont connect a new supply/meter to customers pipework they cap the meter and test their own pipework and meter so that they are not reponsible for any leaks or problems, best to check with the supplier and ask for a written report on what actually was found, (bet the guy had no time, or no meter and had to find an excuse) you will find when someone does come and fit the new meter they will not connect to the new supply as they are not allowed, so question why the first guy did and found a leak then took the meter out again

oh very odd, unfortunatly i wasn;t present at the time so exact details are unknown. if i knew they would have fitted meter and left capped off then i would have got it fitted a few weeks before the central heating was ready! anyway they have arranged to come back tomorrow to fit meter, hopefully my installer will be here but he couldn't garantee it. If there is a "problem" still i will ask them to cut off pipe work and fit a cap so they need not visit again. thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back