Problems in the NHS

Well, you were the one quoting the NHS were efficient. Do you expect me to search and look that up or would you like to substantiate it?

Sponsored Links
I didnt say they were efficient.
You said they were efficient compared to other countries.

“Not really true, the NHS is pretty efficient when compared to other countries.”

What are you basing that statement on?

Sponsored Links
No, but still a statement. You must be basing it on some efficiency data otherwise is it just another one of your bulls hit opinions. Which is it?

http://www.nationalhealthexecutive.com/Comment/do-we-need-to-invest-more-in-nhs-administration

OECD data estimates that the UK spends 1.2% of its current health expenditure on NHS administration versus an OECD average of 3%. The administration cost of voluntary health insurance schemes in the UK adds another 1.2% (bringing the overall total to 2.4%), despite covering only 11% of the population.

So 1.2% to cover 65m via NHS and another 1.2% if you add in private health to cover 6-7m.

So in the UK private health care has admin costs x9 the NHS.

Is that really true though?
Given that so many are supposed to be working far in excess of what they're contacted and paid for?

Fair point, people through commitment to the ideal of what the NHS stands for means we get a very good deal.

Are all those people in broadmoor paid for out of the NHS budget ?

Edit

I found out for my self it is funded by the NHS :eek:

Last edited:
Odd that a fullfact link, in order to dispel a 'myth' that there are 500,000 immigrants signing on to the NHS, concurs that there are in fact, 550,000 people over the age of 15, never having previously been signed up, signing onto the NHS.

Which they then dispel.

..and contribute.

You're wrong there. These people don't work, yet unemployment is low - obviously the figures are made up. /s

The only people who contribute and don't take a penny are all these RWR who went to private school, had private insurance and never called on the Police or public services.
(y)

Wow wait till these bloody babies use the NHS, they haven't contributed. Tax them I say. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back