Problems with society

Balenza said:
Hysteresis wrote

How often do you get parental retaliation aginst the slipper administrator

Very often nowadays. I am sure their are one or two posting on here who wouldn't support the teachers or the "slipper adminstrator".
In my day at school if my Dad found out I recieved corporal punishment by one of the teachers he would give me another thrashing and praise the teachers. :(

Likewise, then my Mother would (in her words) "Tan my arse" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
clf-gas said:
Balenza said:
Hysteresis wrote

Very often nowadays. I am sure their are one or two posting on here who wouldn't support the teachers or the "slipper adminstrator".
In my day at school if my Dad found out I recieved corporal punishment by one of the teachers he would give me another thrashing and praise the teachers. :(

Likewise, then my Mother would (in her words) "Tan my a**e" :LOL:
Then my mum would tell my dad and he would do the same.

Balenza said:
Hysteresis wrote

Happened my mate, he told him mum the teacher gave him the slipper. His mum went into school and punched the teacher in the face! (Good job, Mr Walker was a right git :LOL: )

oh, I seem to be going the other way with this :oops:

Discipline is what has gone out of the window.

My Grandad was in the Great War, my dad in WW2. They lived with discipline in the forces and brought it home after the wars.

Then came the 60s - and discipline was removed from society.

Discipline didn't mean violence against children. What it was about is that it was a 'line in the sand'. You knew that if you went over that line then you'd get a good hiding - so you knew when to stop (most of the time).

That line in the sand has gone now so kids just keep going and going until they are complete yobs.

The other evil in society is unemployment. Not all kids are academics, and society is letting these kids down. These are the kids that would have become joiners and brickies, tilers and roofers - but rather than give them apprenticeships - we bring in a million Poles instead. No wonder some of these kids are angry. Society just doesn't want them.
A law should be passed that for every two tradesman that are employed, then one apprentice must be employed. Give the kids something to work towards. Give them a career.

Finally, put every thug that totes a gun or a knife on the front line in Iraq for 2years. If they want to fight - then let them get on with it.

Something has to be done before anarchy reigns and we start shooting them in our streets.

Sponsored Links
True Joe90, that "LINE" has now gone.

What year did they stop National service?. Was it in the 60's ?.

67 was a vintage year :LOL: ;)

Joe 90 wrote

Something has to be done before anarchy reigns and we start shooting them in our streets.

Im prepared . I have a 12 guage Mossberg pump action loaded and ready with buckshot. :evil:
Never leave home without one . ;)

Joe-90 wrote

Think thats already started chief, my heart bleeds for the parents of poor Reece Jones :( :( :(

clf -gas wrote

Think thats already started chief

It will blow over as usual. The culprits may or may not be caught . What difference does it make. If their caught they will spend a few months in a rehabilitation joint and be released to re-offend.
My advice is to arm your selves.
Get a load of this. Its awesome.
:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOPuEuJx1MY
Its your only protection as the government has lost control a long time ago and has no intention of doing anything.

Balenza said:
clf -gas wrote

Think thats already started chief

It will blow over as usual. The culprits may or may not be caught . What difference does it make. If their caught they will spend a few months in a rehabilitation joint and be released to re-offend.
My advice is to arm your selves.
Get a load of this. Its awesome.
:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOPuEuJx1MY
Its your only protection as the government has lost control a long time ago and has no intention of doing anything.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got a Browning GTI sport, Damn good shoot aswell 90+/100 clays. Cant see the club members allowing the Bayonet attatchment :eek:

Still a nice thought though ;)

A few corespondents have already touched on it but what is everyones views of the return to National Service for say a one or two year stint. It appears the decline in society is in synchronism with the removal of a period of blind discipline were pointless tasks are done just because someone told you to do it. My father told me of tales of very big tough hard men being reduced to tears because their weekend leave was cancelled because of a misdemeanor carried out by someone else. This has the effect of the group self regulating and builds comradeship, which never leaves them.
The National Service would also help our over loaded regular career soldiers who are doing a tremendous job whilst being under resourced. It also would introduce the kids to maybe trades or professions they would never of dreamed of progressing.
Although expensive to establish would not National Service be a very cheap solution to the problem we have in society today.
I would be interested to hear other peoples views on this suggestion.

Balenza said:
Total Islamism of our society is what is needed and that struggle is gathering momentum.

Yes and as it gathers momentum the country goes even further down the pan! I am trying my best not to be racist in my reply, but one thing this country does not need is Islam, or any other foreign religion, telling people how to live their lives. What this country needs is a control on immigration with "value adding" immigrants being allowed in and any others who come here for free healthcare, child education, benefits, houses etc etc et-bloody-cetera being told where to go - back home!!

I've never claimed a penny in my life and have worked hard for what I have. I was tought right from wrong as a child and the society today drives me mad. I think one problem is that half the people are so blatantly thick that when they are doing things wrong they don't even know it's wrong, they just seem to live their lives with their brain switched off. All that is needed is for people to start thinking more about what they do and how it affects others.

I welcome Islamism because liberalism has failed.
Islam is the only force that can stop what is happening in our country and indeed the government has passed much legislation to pave the way for Islam and its followers.

Balenza Wrote
I welcome Islamism because liberalism has failed.
So Islam has succeeded then. Have a look at The Middle East, if that is a measure of success, I don't want it, neither do I want the suppression of Women that this religion preaches, neither do I want idiots roaming the streets firing guns like fire crackers. And before you jump to blame Western Invasions - it was just like that before Blair and Bush had a go at democracising the Hell Hole Iraq has become. Muslims killing Muslims for reasons which I fail to understand.
Although Sadam Hussien was Evil, he could at least control this bunch of murderers using greater Evil to fight the Evil that was always there.
ISLAM no thank you very much.
I would suggest a good reading Of Richard Dawkins 'The God Delusion' to be an excellent starting point for all Muslims and in fact all religious thinkers.

Hyesterisis wrote

So Islam has succeeded then.

Of course Islam has succeeded. Its now the largest and fastest growing faith in the world.

Have a look at The Middle East

Thats all due to western powers interference and meddling I think you will find if you care to do a study of the region. :(

I would suggest a good reading Of Richard Dawkins 'The God Delusion' to be an excellent starting point for all Muslims and in fact all religious thinkers

No thanks. You and your people stick to your non believing liberal ways and I shall stick to mine.

Balenza, are you of (middle east) islamic origin, or an expert in religion that knows about Islam?

I am asking because the background to your view will differ considerably depending on your answer to the above question.

If you are a religious expert then your view will be based on fact and knowledge about the islamic religion.

If not then as a practiser of islam, your view will more than likely be based on biased opinion (see the quote below for example), which will be unlikely to accept criticism of the downfalls of the religion.

Islam is the only force that can stop what is happening in our country

What utter bulls**t!! It would be interesting to see what "our" country would be like WITHOUT the presence of muslims.

Sponsored Links
Back