Problems with society

Sponsored Links
Stulz vacates the forum and now we have sparky Jim to sort out all the worlds ills... :(

My post is so far down the line it won't get read but never mind..

Masona is right GREED fuels most problems. We are taught to be greedy as hell, to want more and more! To get these things in a time where resources for each person gets less due to less jobs/ poor jobs, unemployment. People are so selfish these days, I see it even in my own tiny town in Cumbria...its everywhere in our country.
Opinions. Why should anyone be barred from expressing an opinion on the state of our country. The only people you are allowed to slag off are the people that work, pay their taxes, commit no crime and invariably are white! (or other colours, you know what I am saying)
I am trying hard to find a reason to be pitied, a victim instead of a hard working bloke. Every scumbag is a victim these days, not a bad person but a nice lad that is misunderstood :evil: We live in a "lame duck" type of society where the useless bugg*rs are given hand outs for being useless! Hell give them there own TV show, Jade Goody, Jerermy Kyle show.
Thats my rant...thanks

Daz223 said:
Everywhere I go, I see people being selfish. Nobody gives a damn any more. And yet, our society is rooted with problems because of this. Rampant crime, people dying etc. Maybe this isn't the place to air this type of issue but why not? You are people after all.

It can't be easy being tradesmen and DIY people, I understand that. Your job can be frustrating and pointless sometimes, I'm sure, as well as occasionally rewarding. I know this because I've been in the trenches enough times during my lifetime.

Will you people join me in making this world a better place? I doubt it, and that's no disrespect to you people. Everyone is the same, including myself sometimes. It's all too easy to turn a blind eye, to do the easy thing rather than the right thing. And yet, if we do nothing, the problems will continue. Crime will continue as before, violence and hatred as before, unless we try to find a middle ground.

I'm not so naive as to say that EVERYTHING can be solved this way, sometimes there will always be conflict, that's human nature. And perhaps rightly so. But lack of understanding, genuine compassion, and failure to compromise, accounts for a lot of anger and bad feeling in society today.

Your comments please.

Open your eyes you blind foolish English Brainwashed Goldfish, cant yea see where the countrys going 30 years from now we will be back in the victoirian days working for all the elite who has pi..ssed off to America living it up and England will be just a work House to keep these greedy Bas,,stards going the SHEEP HAVE BEEN WORKING OVER TIME and they have put the wool over your eyes sucker, by the time they have finished you will be praying that Adolf was in power..............

VOTE BNP AND STOP THIS MADNESS ..

Sponsored Links
Mike2007 said:
We live in a "lame duck" type of society where the useless bugg*rs are given hand outs for being useless!

Well where's my handout then? :mad:

Mike2007 said:
Opinions. Why should anyone be barred from expressing an opinion on the state of our country. The only people you are allowed to slag off are the people that work, pay their taxes, commit no crime and invariably are white! (or other colours, you know what I am saying)

This is a fair point on what essentially has become a mockery of our "free country" and our right to freedom of speech. If I want to voice my opinion on benefit scroungers, extremist ethnic minorities, and all the other ills of today's society it is viewed dimly upon with race cards being pulled all over the shop. But if these people want to moan at me for the job I do, for being proud of being English, or the level of emissions my worked-for-to-pay-for car spits out, then they get a green light to say what the hell they want.

AndersonC said:
Mike2007 said:

This is a fair point on what essentially has become a mockery of our "free country" and our right to freedom of speech. If I want to voice my opinion on benefit scroungers, extremist ethnic minorities, and all the other ills of today's society it is viewed dimly upon with race cards being pulled all over the shop. But if these people want to moan at me for the job I do, for being proud of being English, or the level of emissions my worked-for-to-pay-for car spits out, then they get a green light to say what the hell they want.

Are we going to hell in a hand cart?

AndersonC said:
Mike2007 said:

This is a fair point on what essentially has become a mockery of our "free country" and our right to freedom of speech. If I want to voice my opinion on benefit scroungers, .
Feel free to abuse me :LOL: I`m a caucasian crip. :LOL:

Nige F said:
AndersonC said:
Mike2007 said:

This is a fair point on what essentially has become a mockery of our "free country" and our right to freedom of speech. If I want to voice my opinion on benefit scroungers, .

Caucasian? Do anthropologists use that term anymore?

notb665 said:
Nige F said:
AndersonC said:
Mike2007 said:

Caucasian? Do anthropologists use that term anymore?

Sure they do in Cop Movies " We have a Caucasian, male, bout 260 lbs heading west on 21st street!" :LOL:

On immigration. As its Friday I was going to have take away CURRY tonight but feel so bitter and twisted about foreign people nicking jobs I WON'T!! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back