Professional disasters

You can spot a cowboy a mile off, there is never any punctuation and are rude and rely on offensive name calling as they haven't got the mental ability to criticize someone who opposes them on any valid points, normally as there are none.

Sponsored Links
no lippy and ijohn catchy name
you seem to have missed the point you wannbe tradesmen like to think your a great little whatever you turn your hand to but the point is if someone took away your ability to earn a living could you make a living doing ours i think you will find answers no and if you want to see a cowboy look inthe mirror or stand facing each other simples there is one right in front of you
hasta la vista

no lippy and ijohn catchy name
you seem to have missed the point you wannbe tradesmen like to think your a great little whatever you turn your hand to but the point is if someone took away your ability to earn a living could you make a living doing ours i think you will find answers no and if you want to see a cowboy look inthe mirror or stand facing each other simples there is one right in front of you
hasta la vista

Delusions of grandeur I think.

Sponsored Links
Your wrong in your assumption.
Many cannot string a sentence together but are great tradesmen/women.

What do you do 1Jon? That would be a good start.
Are you qualified?

Same to Peekey, always funny to see others slat each other and not know their skills.

Are you qualified?

Same to Peekey, always funny to see others slat each other and not know their skills.

Read through my posts, work out what I do, decide if you feel I'm qualified. I see no relevance as to what I do and why it would make a difference. Pesky has joined the forum to have a go at people and try and wind them up, the majority of his posts are abusive, he is not a contributer, more of a bitter plumber that was so good that he got laid off by a massive nationwide firm, prob as he does hobbles on the side and undercuts his employer, essentially stealing work from them.

If you feel you'd like to have a go at me for whatever reason, please point out why clearly then perhaps we can discuss if I feel there is room in your back passage for my head too.

well 1john nice name by the way if you are so knowledgable about me and my work what do i do for a living and as for your assumption that i steal work from my employer on what grounds do you base that apart from shacky ground .
You have still managed not to mention how you earn a crust or our you ashamed of what you do .
Oh and by the way although i work for a company i have always held my own gas safe registration and my own public liability and my own van my own customer base some of many years standing declare my earnings and pay my taxes after allowances for my overheads so dont presume to know me or anything about me.
Let me know when your letting us know what you actually do so i can get the press involed must be something good to be so secretive maybe we should have a game and give a prize for guessing 1john "and only one john like you thank god" occupation i will start international playboy come on whos next ?

peekay53

Are you qualified?

Read through my posts, work out what I do, decide if you feel I'm qualified. I see no relevance as to what I do and why it would make a difference. Pesky has joined the forum to have a go at people and try and wind them up, the majority of his posts are abusive, he is not a contributer, more of a bitter plumber that was so good that he got laid off by a massive nationwide firm, prob as he does hobbles on the side and undercuts his employer, essentially stealing work from them.

If you feel you'd like to have a go at me for whatever reason, please point out why clearly then perhaps we can discuss if I feel there is room in your back passage for my head too.

hey ijohn
your head is already so far up your own arse mine would be healed up by the time you got it out so thanks for the offer of putting your head up my arse but have far better offers on the table

worked out what you do "NOTHING"well nothing productive critisise other ppl and play at being god well dont know what salary is for that but bet its not as much as mine
peekay53[wiki][/wiki]

Classy reply, I mention your being a bit harsh yourself and I get the "Head up botty" treatment.
Typical plumber.

:mrgreen:

3 weeks ago
peekay53 posted a comment on beezo's profile:
hi beezo i am based in liverpool just been given 30 days notice by ph jones contract ended so if your looking for someone give me a shout we can talk it over i have all the acs and own gas safe reg also public liability tools and van

So you've just been laid off by a big national firm, if you are doing work on the side then you are taking work away from P H Jones, no wonder they got rid of you. You can barely string a sentence together, let alone punctuate it. I'm not saying I'm God, not would I like to be but I do try and make an effort to use a comma once in a while. Sometimes I throw in a capital letter if required. I'm an electrician by trade but I do a lot more than that as I find sticking to one particular trade gets a little boring, quite like trying to decipher your posts. I must say how glad I am that you earn more than me, I am very pleased for you. This is an Internet forum and my sole purpose of visiting it is to try and give a little help to people who are asking for it. All you seem to do is come on here and insult people which serves no purpose at all. If you are going to insult me, please make it factual, otherwise its a little bit like being in a school playground and after all we are not little children, are we? I can only assume that by coming out all guns blazing with insults and nothing constructive to say that you might be a stupid person, perhaps too stupid to realise that you're a stupid person. It wouldn't surprise me if you often resort to violence when you get frustrated by you lack of ability to debate anything in a sensible way. Perhaps if you put half as much effort into being helpful as you do into trawling through the site looking for posts where you can insult people then you may feel a bit happier in general, after all it's what this forum is about. I think I have already wasted enough time with this, although if you'd like to continue please make it easy to read and factual, that would be great.

Have a lovely evening

John :)

did you even read i took nothing from ph jones and do not do work on the side i do my own work outside of normal hours and declare income from this work so obviouslyyou missed out a few lines you knob as for being a spark its not a trade they give part p and 17/18 edition away in xmas crackers so i was right you being god all you sparks think you are so superoir just over qualified labourers anyway have to love you and leave you mr perfect xxx

3 weeks ago
peekay53 posted a comment on beezo's profile:
hi beezo i am based in liverpool just been given 30 days notice by ph jones contract ended so if your looking for someone give me a shout we can talk it over i have all the acs and own gas safe reg also public liability tools and van

So you've just been laid off by a big national firm, if you are doing work on the side then you are taking work away from P H Jones, no wonder they got rid of you. You can barely string a sentence together, let alone punctuate it. I'm not saying I'm God, not would I like to be but I do try and make an effort to use a comma once in a while. Sometimes I throw in a capital letter if required. I'm an electrician by trade but I do a lot more than that as I find sticking to one particular trade gets a little boring, quite like trying to decipher your posts. I must say how glad I am that you earn more than me, I am very pleased for you. This is an Internet forum and my sole purpose of visiting it is to try and give a little help to people who are asking for it. All you seem to do is come on here and insult people which serves no purpose at all. If you are going to insult me, please make it factual, otherwise its a little bit like being in a school playground and after all we are not little children, are we? I can only assume that by coming out all guns blazing with insults and nothing constructive to say that you might be a stupid person, perhaps too stupid to realise that you're a stupid person. It wouldn't surprise me if you often resort to violence when you get frustrated by you lack of ability to debate anything in a sensible way. Perhaps if you put half as much effort into being helpful as you do into trawling through the site looking for posts where you can insult people then you may feel a bit happier in general, after all it's what this forum is about. I think I have already wasted enough time with this, although if you'd like to continue please make it easy to read and factual, that would be great.

Have a lovely evening

John :)

By the way god thats your new name far more suited to you than knob
just interested to know how you log into combustion chamber when you are not a rgi are you one of the trolls that are invading a rgi only website
not answering darling cos i am really missing you now xxx

Hello, God here (if you happen to believe in fairy stories) How do you know I'm not an RGI? They give the ACS and what not away in Christmas crackers these days :rolleyes: How do you know that I don't know a thing or two about plumbing, gas work, carpentry, plastering, tiling, fiberglass roofing, kitchen fitting, bathroom fitting, construction on the whole? Just because I left school and did an electrical apprenticeship doesn't mean that I have restricted and limited my abilities to just that does it now? The thing is Paul a wise man can learn more from a fool than a fool can learn from a wise man. Much love xx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back