Psycho nation...

Sponsored Links
For a so called peace loving nation, they certainly enjoy killing each other, they have little regard for human life, finest country in the world?
I think not!

Wotan

Every fvcking redneck seems to have a gun! They need to have tighter controls on guns! Its crazy! :cry:

To malign a whole country because some nutter goes on the rampage with a gun is foolish.
Nephew is emigrating to Canada to find work.
Will he get shot? Very unlikely.

Probably greater chance of him getting shot or stabbed here.

Sponsored Links
you guys do right to react aggressively to such heinous crimes, but against the shooter, not the rest of society there.... there are far more peace loving humans there than there are in the UK.

take away their guns, i hear you say ? but they hold that as dear as your right to vote....

Not sure how any policy to remove guns would work.... there are too many, and too many crucial votes for democratic leaders won or lost in such a debate....

a pragmatic view might be, don't show such a crime on the news... don't reveal the scums name etc .... don't give them a way to commit suicide and get their name in lights in history. For example, most of us know Anders Breivik... but for the wrong reasons...

For all his theactrical tears, Obama will follow his predecessors on gun control...

Which is to do f*ck all!

To malign a whole country because some nutter goes on the rampage with a gun is foolish.

This didnt happen in Canada! More chance gonna get eaten by a bear!

The american gun lobby is way more powerful than any president.

This didnt happen in Canada! More chance gonna get eaten by a bear!

Seen canada in the link so thought it happened there. But the same goes for the states.

Anyone remember the reaction to the Hungerford and Dunblane shootings in this country? Gun law was supposedly tightened up after the Hungerford shootings.... Didn't prevent the Dunblane shootings though. Almost certainly hasn't stopped gun crime. (I tried too look up gun crime statistics, but it's throwing up far too many results for differing types of gun crime, I can't make head nor tail of it ) ;) ;) (didn't know there were differing types of gun crime though,,,, Either a person is shot, or isn't ) ;) ;)

Well said - your nephew won`t have a problem getting work in Canada ! I know of a plumber who went over @ 60 years old - straight into work , took the whole family soon after. :) . USA will never control gun laws - but what they could do is research into psycopathy ( sociopathy) they`d probably find a mutant gene - then eradicate it before birth , or am I sounding like a sociopath :confused:

Anyone remember the reaction to the Hungerford and Dunblane shootings in this country? Gun law was supposedly tightened up after the Hungerford shootings.... Didn't prevent the Dunblane shootings though. Almost certainly hasn't stopped gun crime. (I tried too look up gun crime statistics, but it's throwing up far too many results for differing types of gun crime, I can't make head nor tail of it ) ;) ;) (didn't know there were differing types of gun crime though,,,, Either a person is shot, or isn't ) ;) ;)
This might be what you were looking for...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

The UK comes out remarkably well..

But I wonder how many of the UK casualties are police related? ;)

Anyone thinking that guns should be banned in America might want to remember that the Mexican border is 2000 miles long.

Sponsored Links
Back